47

After a week, your results were out. 473 out of 500. You were a bit disappointed but it was due to having a cold so you accepted it. Anyway, it was higher than Chae Soyeon's so you're pretty happy.

Mid terms are just around the corner so everyone's kinda concentrating on their studies.

Since you've been preparing for this exam, it's literally not a big deal for you but you never know how others will perform so what else can you do but studying as well?

+++

"Your exams are starting from tomorrow, right?" Your mom asked as she brought you snacks.

"Yep. With English"

"Okay. Good luck"

"Thanks"

You're fine with English. Yeah, you are Sam. I'll sleep early and wake up early instead.

11 p.m and you're ready to sleep and wake up at 4 a.m.

+++

(A/N : *skipping all the way to the last day of exam* coz I can and studying is boring 😂)

You walk out from the homeroom you sit and meet Kai and Taehyun outside.

"How was it?" Kai asked.

"Of course it'll be good and I'm sure she'd be the first ranker" Taehyun replied dramatically as you three laugh.

"It was good. How about you?" You asked.

"Okay, I guess"

"Yours is good and yours is okay while mine is bad" Taehyun said and pout.

"Really?" You asked.

"I was predicting the questions last night but none of them came. Do you know what that means?" He asked.

"What?" Kai asked.

"I'm bad at predicting"

"Geez, you don't need to say it we know it-"

"Hey y'all" you heard Soobin's voice as you turn towards it seeing him, Beomgyu and Yeonjun. They approached you three.

"No asking about exams" Yeonjun said.

"Right. How's your exam Sam?" Beomgyu asked.

"Didn't I just said 'no asking' Gyu?" Yeonjun asked.

"Yeah but I was curious about Sam's" he sad cutely afraid of getting hit or smth by Yeonjun.

"Haha. Lets go out and eat" Soobin exclaimed.

"That sounds good!" Yeonjun exclaimed. "Your treat" he said to Soobin. "Let's go guys, let's go" Yeonjun said to you all leaving Soobin speechless.

"Okay then fine. This is not new" Soobin calm himself and followed behind.

***

Only few chapters left!