40

"Your eyes are looking so tired. Did you not get enough sleep?" Kai asked you.

"Actually no but it's fine"

"How is it fine? You might have a cold"

"Okay. I know. Don't worry Kai"

"Why should I be not worried?" He asked lowly

You just look at him and smile

"You're going to make me blush" he said cutely And you both laughed.

"Now you're making me blush"you replied as you hold into his arm.

+++

As you reached the school, you just remembered what your class girls did to you. You stopped Kai before you reach your homeroom.

"Walk in first?" You said to him.

"Why? That's not necessary"

"Guys!!" As you heard the voice, you and Kai look behind seeing Taehyun.

"Why are you standing here? Let's go, let's go" he said as he rests both his hands on your shoulders and push you in.

The girls were standing at the right corner except for Chae Soyeon and her friends.

"They want to apologize" Taehyun whispered to you as he push you to them.

Your heart was beating fast as you smile awkwardly at them.

"Hey Samantha, we're really sorry about the group chat and mocking you that way but it was not our intention to make it went viral. We don't know how it went viral too" one of them said.

"Thank you for apologizing and it's fine guys" you replied "And I'm sorry for not trying to get to know you all. I never have a big circle of friends so I was not interested in having lots of friends" you continued.

"Don't say that. It was our fault too for not trying to talk to you when you were new here"

"Yes"

"And if you changed your mind, we'd surely love to be friends with you"

"Absolutely, I'd love to be friends with you guys too" you replied them as they introduce themselves to you.

+++

"Oh my gosh! I'm so tired" you said as you lean to Samuel's shoulder.

"It's recess now. Do you wanna wash up?"

"No dude. I'm so tired to get up. My head is so heavy"

"Hahah you're studying too hard"

"I have to though"

"I'm sure you'll do good"

"I hope so"

"By the way, did you really get together with Kai?"

"Yeah. I couldn't help it"

"Sure then it's fine. He's nice"

"Yeah"

"Sam?" You heard Kai voice as he tap your shoulder. You look at him as you smile.

"Yea?"

"Let's talk"

"Now?"

"Yes" he replied as he grab your hand and walk out from the back door.

***