31

It has been really long, even though you don't know what the time is. All you know is that it is late now.

Kai, who you've taught some grammar is practicing and reading books while you're solving some maths equations. You don't know why the atmosphere couldn't be awkward but if it was you knew you won't survive long.

You turned your head to Kai as he look at you.

"You're done?" He asked.

"Yeah? How's it? Still going good?"

"Yes. Thanks to you" he replied with a cute smile as you smile back.

You finally look out at the window, seeing that the sun was almost setting.

"When is your mom coming home?" You asked him.

"Probably tomorrow?"

"Oh"

"The funeral is at another locality"

"Okay? Do you wanna come and have dinner with us?"

"No, it's fine. It's late now, your mom probably will be done making dinner. I can order foods or eat outside" he smiled.

"Why? You're gonna save your money. And it's not a big deal. My mom always cook a lot"

Somehow you convinced him as you dragged him to your house for dinner. And of course, your mom couldn't be happier.

+++

You're doing the dishes while Kai was standing next to you staring at you. In awhile, your mom left for her night shift because their were some surgeries to be done immediately.

"How long do your mom use to take?" He asked.

"I'm not sure. It depends but always after I sleep"

"Okay. Are you coming tomorrow or?"

"Yes, I think I should, I can't miss more classes, looks don't last, I need good grades" you replied as you glance and smirk at him.

"Yes, true. And yeah, your bruises are not so clear anymore" he said moving closer to your face which makes you gulp.

"Uh, well, I did some treatments"

You've finished doing the dishes as you turn to him.

"Well, thank you for the dinner. I should head back, I need to study and I'm sure you want to study too" he said as you nod.

"I'll walk you out" you said as you both walk out.

"Let's go together tomorrow" you said to him.

"Sure. Let's wait each other at our gates" he replied as you reached to your gate.

"Okay. Good night" he said and smiled.

"Good night" you replied looking up to his eyes.

You were not sure what was going on. It felt like the time stopped and you both were fast forwarded. He lean closer to you as your lips touched. His soft lips on yours started to move slowly, you can't help but kissed him back. You don't know about the Korean society but you surely felt that it was not wrong.

It was a short encounter. He slowly lean back.

"I'm sorry" he whispered.

You don't know how to actually reply him and you don't know why he's apologizing. You're sure he was nervous or feeling some kinda guilt.

You look up to him with a smile.

"Good night Kai" you said as you walk in with your legs shaking.

You try to stay strong just because you're afraid he might think he was doing something he should not be doing completely.

Oml, that was my first, my first kiss.

***

Hey guys, sorry for the semi hiatus 😬 I'll try my best to update more.

P.s I'm so not good at writing a kissing scene 🙊🙅🏼