14

After you had your lunch, you and Huening Kai went to a nearby park having coffee.

"Geez, I'm so full" Kai said with a tired voice as you both day down on a bench, admiring the fresh breeze.

"I'm kinda full too" you replied sipping your coffee.

"Kinda. You're so interesting"he continued with a soft giggle.

"It's always tough you know, to love food so much. I used to be so big, yes chubby, people used to laughed at me a lot. I was filled with insecurities, especially when they started bullying me. I was so ashamed of myself that I used to starved myself, I started having a serious diet and I changed school, the school I went before I came here. I was very popular, like among the boys and same way, people hated me because of that and because of being a top student. And I don't know how it'd ho here" you said to him something you weren't trying to say. The thing you never said to your mom too, why you were starving and in a serious diet before.

You look at him as his eyes were fixed on you. You let out a soft chuckle.

"You know, staring is rude" you said to him.

"You were staring at me while I was sleeping too" he said.

You couldn't quite know how to reply it.

"That's a different stare" you defense.

"Yes. It's different between staring and admiring. He said glancing away.

"I didn't quite get that"you mumbled.

"You're so dense but cute. I like it" he finished off the last sentence in Hangul, yet you understand it.

You just look at him, confused yet trying to hold your blush.

He smiled at you widely as you look away, sipping your coffee.

Why is he so cute? Is he just playing around with me or something?

-

Mom : I'm home, where are you?

Me : At a park, I'll be back soon.

-

"My mom said she's back" you said to him.

"Oh I see, let's head back too" he said as you nod and you walk back.

You reached the place where he started running before. He slowly hold you right hand, looking around. He looked so cute.

"What are you searching for?" You asked him laughing a bit.

"Shh, well nothing, protecting you"

You were shocked and he was shocked too.

"What do you mean?" You asked him.

"Uh, just nothing" he replied. "Well, the coast is clear" he said looking back at you with a smile.

"Hah coast. You're hiding something, aren't you?"you asked with a suspicious voice.

"Let's not talk about it. Let's hurry, your mom must be waiting"

"Yeah but you better pay me an explanation"

"Um, sure"

You walk again, reaching both your houses in few minutes, you both didn't realize that your hands were still holding each other. You awkwardly loosen your grip and take away.

"Go in, I should just walk home straight" he said to you blushing a bit.

Your cheeks flushed up as you nod.

"Okay bye" you said and walk in. You close the door and quickly cupped your cheeks with both your hands and sigh heavily.

"Oh my Lord" you whispered and walk to the kitchen, drinking water.

"Mom!! I'm home" you shouted.

Your mom came in from the balcony.

"You know what?" She asked.

"What?"

"I got the job!!" She exclaimed.

"Whoa!! Mom!! Congrats!!" You exclaimed louder.

"I'll make you your favorite for dinner" she said as you smile brightly and thank her.

"So, how's your date with Kai?" She asked as you choked on air.

"Mom!! It's not a date, we were just out for lunch" you said and quickly walk up to your room.

If people around me are behaving like this, I'm sure it'll make me fall for him completely.

***

Vote and comment 🎀✨