17

"I don't know how to use chopsticks you know"you blushingly said to them.

"Oh I see, you better learn it fast" Yeonjun said as you nod.

+++

After you all had your food, they invited you to join them at their sitting spot at the school's side yard. They are just chatting and playing around while you're texting Samuel.

"Hey, what ya doin'?" Kai asked sitting next to you.

"Not much" you replied putting your phone away. "By the way, will it be okay if I go home with you?" You asked him.

"If you want to. It's totally fine" he replied smiling.

"Thanks" you replied with a blushy smile and look away, staring at the others playing.

"Sam" he called as you look at at him. "You know, it everything still normal? Like, here, at school?" He asked.

"Yes, it's still the same" you replied with a small smile and nod.

"That's great"

"What's great?"

"It doesn't get worst, so that's great"

"Yeah"

"Come on guys, let's go" Soobin said as the bell rang.

"Okay" y'all replied as you walk in and to the homerooms you sit.

Afternoon classes were all languages as it was a bit boring.

+++

After classes were over, you walk out with Kai and the others.

You, Kai and Soobin are at the same locality, you bid goodbyes to the other three as you three started walking home.

"How's school so far?" Soobin asked you.

"Well, pretty decent so far but I guess the girls are not friendly or I think I'm not that friendly" you replied sarcastically.

"Girls are weird" Soobin said and laugh a bit. "So, have you encounter with Chae Soyeon?" He continued.

You furrowed your eyebrows remembering the incident that happened before. [Chapter 5]

"Yes" you simply replied.

"I knew it. Taehyun said that you topped your physics test. She must be so furious"

"Well yeah. It might be sad for her but why was she that angry?" You asked, unintentionally.

"Because-" he was about to talk, "Guys" Kai stopped him.

You and Soobin turned to Kai.

"I'm starving. Let's eat something from that barista" Kai suggested.

"Sure" you and Soobin replied as you all go to the cafe.

You all ordered their special slice of marshmallow ice cream cake but different flavours and drinks of your choice.

Your orders were finished as Soobin went go take it and came came back as you start eating.

"Have you tried almond milk smoothie?" Soobin asked you.

"No. I don't really drink almond milk" you replied.

"What a shame"he replied as you and Kai laughed while Soobin was serious. "Never mind, try this, it's really good" he offered his milk.

"No, you don't have to" you resist him as he pout.

"If not, I'll take it as you looked down on me"

Your jaw dropped then you look at Kai as he nod and smile.

"Okay then, thanks" you said to Soobin and take a sip of his milk.

"Here, try my guava smoothie" you smile and handed your cup to Soobin

***

I love Sookai, so I hope adding Soobin a lot is not boring to read 😄✨

Don't forget to vote and comment 🎀