12

After you had your breakfast, you're just relaxing at the couch and having a face time with your three friends in Brooklyn. Your mom keep running around the house searching things but you're Not giving much attention.

Then, the door bell rang.

"Mom!" You called as she came out from the kitchen and open the door.

"My mom told me to give these rice cakes and kimbab" you heard Kai's voice

"Oh come in" your min said as they walk in. You wave your hand at him with a smile as he smile widely.

"Sam, come and help kai to put these in the kitchen"

"Okay" you replied and move your phone down.

"Bye guys, Kai came" you whispered

"Bitch" you heard Maria said as you hung up, put your phone in your pocket and walk to Kai.

"I'll take this" you said and take the rice cake box and you both walk to the kitchen and put it on the worktop.

"Have you eaten?" He asked you.

"Yes, of course, it's already 9" you replied laughing.

"Yeah, just asking"

Then your mom rushed down from the stairs.

"Oh hey, Kai can you stay with Sam until I come home?" Your mom asked

"Where ya goin'?" You quickly asked.

"Hospital. Job interview. Practical. And there's only one post."

"Oh really? Good luck mom"

"Haha thanks and Kai, stay okay?"

"Okay and good luck"

"Yes thanks, I'm going bye" she said and left.

"Your mom's a-...?"

"Doctor, she's a surgeon" you replied him.

"Wow cool, aiming a doctor too?" He asked.

"Not actually, I haven't decide what I want to be" you replied chuckling.

"Oh well same goes to me"

"Its true that it's hard to decide. Anyway, what shall we do?" You asked him.

"I don't know. What do you do usually?" He asked.

"Just, studying"

"What? Studying?"

"Yeah, there's no other things to do"

"Wow, you're, weird"

"Heh, I'll take that as a compliment. Let's study"

"Um" he frowned

"Just before lunch. There's like only 2-3 hours"

"Okay then" he replied

You walk up to your room as he followed. You walk in. Huening Kai was looking around.

"Your room is so pretty" he said

"Thanks, my mom likes pink y'know" you replied putting another chair next to yours. You sat down "Come" you said to him as he sat down next to you.

"What are we studying?" He asked.

"Which subject do you want to study? For me, from my routine, it's math"

"You even got a study routine? Whoa! I'll go with English"

"Okay" you replied giving him you English text books.

You take your math and start solving.

+++

It's been hours. You were solving hard that you forgot Huening Kai was there too. Your stomach rumbles as you look at your phone. 1:30 p.m

You turn your head to Huening Kai, one arm on the desk, resting his head on his hand and fell asleep, his face towards you.

You just kept staring at him, admiring his beautiful features.

You just let out a sigh. You know that he'd be starving too as you woke him up. Shaking him lightly and call his name softly.

He slowly open his eyes and smile at you, you just keep on staring at him. Your eyes are literally stuck on him.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" He softly asked.

***

Show your appreciations 🎀