Chapter Twenty Two

"Do I have to wear this stupid headband?" I ask. I try to take the cat ear headband off but a maid swats at me.

"No! You must wear the headband. Without it, the outfit would look silly," she states. She gestures to the dress that stops right above my knee. On it, there is a pattern of a wild cat.

"Because the headband doesn't look stupid," I mumble under my breath. She finishes pinning my hair up and does my makeup so I look like a cat in the face.

When I'm done, I walk down to great room where the pictures are being taken. Each of the men have a superhero costume on.

"Good afternoon, Princess Celia. We will begin with Mr. Stans and work our way around the room and end with Mr. McKinley," the photographer explains. I nod and walk over to where Ryder is standing.

His curly, golden hair shines under the lights of the studio. His brown eyes contain little golden flakes that match his eyes. He stands about half a foot over me. He has on an iron man costume. The colors of the suit match his hair perfectly.

"Good afternoon, Celia," he says.

"And the same to you," I say. We chat for a few more minutes before the photographer pulls us up to the scenery set up in front of a green screen.

There is a giant pumpkin in the middle of the display. Fake headstones are scattered across the floor. A few other decorations are scattered throughout the display as well.

We take a few serious pictures that we posed for. Next, we jokes around and take silly pictures. After Ryder is done we move on to Blake. We make our way through the rest of the guys. We all joke around and the photo shoot doesn't seem as bad.
I'm sorry that this is kind of a short chapter. I wasn't sure what to do with this chapter and the photo shoot. Please comment and vote.

Disclaimer: Kiera Cass owns The Selection, not me.