CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4

*Kim Jisoo*

I smirked and shook my head as I watch the two half-brothers arguing beside me, these two never really changed.

“Aren't you scared of this danger infront of you?!” Woozi asked pointing at himself.

“I eat danger for breakfast and it tastes ugly, now I know why” Yoongi smirked.

“If I'm ugly so are you, we look a like duh” Woozi smirked back.

“Nah, I highly doubt that, I'm much more handsome than you are” Yoongi smugly said.

“Whatever at least I'm younger, you old hag!” Woozi said and continued getting the things we need.

“And I'm taller” Yoongi smirked as if he won, yeah... Woozi has an issue over the topic of heights...

I was about to grab a pack of ramen when someone grabbed my hand accidentaly, seems like someone also tried to grab a pack of ramen.

I looked whose hand was it, and when I saw it was a man. My body quickly turned into defense mode, I pulled my hand back and took a step back.

“Oh, sorry my bad...you can have it” he said.

I felt my body slightly shaking, I diverted my gaze when he tried to get close to me to see my face.

“Miss. Hey, are you ok? You're shivering...” said the guy in his baritone.

I knew right there and then, I'll have an anxiety attack.

I closed my eyes tightly when pieces of memories kept on flashing in my mind.

I felt someone grabbed my shoulders.

“Hey! Miss!” said the guy and I snapped from it....no!

Evil smirks...

Those lustful stares...

No!

No!!!

“L-let go! Let go!” I yelled but I felt his grasp tightened.

Oppa...help me...

I felt myself dropped on the floor as I clenched my fist on my hair.

Blood...

Blood everywhere...

Please...enough!

Please...anyone save me!

“Jisoo-ah! Get off her!” I heard Yoongi oppa's voice....

“What's happening to her?” the baritone voice said.

“Noona, it's ok you'll be ok!” I heard Woozi said. Everything becomes blurry and darkness covered everything around me.

*Kim Taehyung*

*BLAAAG*

“Fvck!” J-hope hyung said and fell on the floor from the sofa.

I ignored him and dropped my body on the sofa, I leaned forward and grab a handful of my hair.

“hey, what happened? I thought you're buying ramen?” J-Hope hyung asked but didn't heed him any attention.

My head is full of thoughts of what happened earlier.

Why did she react like that?

The fear in her eyes,

The way her body shook in fear...

She looked like she have seen a demon or so...and the way she continuously yelled ‘No’ and ‘let go’...what the hell is going on?!

“...hello, earth to Taehyung!” J-hope snapped at me, I looked at him...

Right, the one who can know why is...J-hope hyung.

“Hyung...I need you to look on something.” I said, he was just gaping at me, waiting for me to finish my sentence...

I told him what happened and he just listened to me, and as I continue to tell him the whole story his eyebrows turned into knots. Until I finished telling him what happened, he was silent...deep in thoughts.

“Hyung” I called out getting his attention.

He looked at me.

“is she suffering from anxiety?” J-Hope hyung asked.

Anxiety?

“According to what you've told me, it must be a severe anxiety.” J-hope concluded.

“But anxiety to what?” he asked...

We looked at each other, as of this moment...I think there are two people who could answer it.

****

I pressed the doorbell to Kim Jisoo's apartment, moments later someone opened it and it was the guy with Jisoo when I first saw her infront of this apartment building. His face were stoic and void with emotion.

“Hey, ahm...I just wanna ask if the girl earlier...is she...ok?” I asked.

He breathes out before stepping out of the apartment and closed the door.

“How did you know that she lives here? Who are you and what did you do to her?” he asked.

“nothing, I just accidentally grabbed her hand instead of the ramen on the shelf. I think we were both wanting to grab it, and unintentionally I grabbed her hands instead.” I explained.

Yeah right! It's true that I went there to buy a ramen, and I saw her there with the kid who entered my apartment to welcome me and him. I took the opportunity to get her attention so I could start my plan of making her fall.

“And about knowing where she lives, I followed you here and knew that she maybe live here. And I'm the new owner of that apartment 103” I said.

He looked at me suspiciously.

“she's ok now, no need to worry” he said still having no emotion on his face.

“What happened to her?” I asked trying to fish out some information.

“it's none of your business” he said sternly.

I was about to push him to talk when the door opened and the guy named Woozi came out.

“Hyung, Jisoo noona is awake!” he said.

Quickly they entered Jisoo's apartment, I didn't have a chance to enter nor fish out some more information...I guess it's useless then.

But I want to know...I need to know!

“I'm worried...” I suddenly blurted out.

Wait...what?! Why the hell should I worry?!

I'm worried that...that it might be difficult to do my mission...yeah, that was it...that's why I'm worried.

I tried to reason out to myself. Yeah, that's probably it.

----------------------------To be continued...

Any thoughts, opinions or what? Negative comments aren't needed.

-Cupid's Descendant