CHAPTER 12

*Kim Taehyung*

“is this distance ok?” I asked as I took a step closer to her we had a half meter distance away from each other.

I can see how much she's trying to fight the fear, as she nods her head and holding her breath.

“I'll start touching you now, you gotta tell me if you can't tolerate it, ok?” I made sure and was answered with another nod from her.

“Just look at me in the eyes Kim Jisoo-ssi” I said and she obliged.

As our eyes locked at each other, I raised my hand and touched her head. I gently caress her hair, I gulped as I hear my heartbeat bang in my ribcage. I can feel her froze as she tries so hard to fight her fear. I don't know what she's been through to be in this state, since Dr. Nam Joon Jisoo can't even tell her story all she said was her mother died and his father left her and her brother in the orphanage and that's it. Even Woozi and Yoongi hyung are tightlipped about it, we can't force them to talk and Nam Joon hyung said he doesn't want to repeat hypnotizing her again. Kim Jisoo-ssi...I really wanna know what happened, this time...I really wanna help you. Please open up to me...

I was taken aback when I saw myself being too drawn to her, and before I could realize it my lips touched hers...I don't know if it was because our eyes locked to each other, or was it the urge that I've been trying so hard to hold back that's why I end up in this situation. My breathing stopped the moment I felt the soft lips of hers, even I was surprised to my sudden gesture! No! Idiot!!! I yelled at myself.

As expected to Jisoo's reaction she jumped away from me the moment she got over with surprised due to my action, she crossed her shaking arms on her chest as if she's protecting herself.

“K-Kim...J-Jisoo-ssi....I-I...” I said and tried to dig up some words to explain what I did.

Her breathing were heavy as she looks at me, with fear in her eyes...DAMN!

“J-Jisoo...I...” before I could utter another word her palm hit my left cheek and stormed out of the apartment.

I grabbed a handful of my hair as I mess it up out of frutration!

“Kim Jisoo-ssi! Wait! Let me explain!” I yelled as I went after her.

She was still running until she went in in her apartment. Before I could follow her inside, the door slammed on my face nearly hitting it.

I knocked on her door and rang her doorbell.

“Kim Jisoo-ssi, open up please...let me explain!” I pleaded.

I heard no response at all, I tried knocking on her door and ringing her doorbell again and again.

“ok, I'll give you some space...but, that kiss...it wasn't intentional...” I stopped knowing that it was quite a lie.

“ok, maybe I was feeling the urge to kiss you ever since...b-but I-I didn't mean to scare you like that...I...I was so careless. I'm so sorry I was not able to hold myself, I'm sorry if I scared you. I promise...it won't happen again.” I said, knowing she can hear me from inside.

With a heavy heart I took a step away and went back to my apartment.

I dropped myself at the sofa and put my arm over my eyes, then the thought of my lips touching hers appeared in my head.

A part of me was happy and a huge part of me is regretting saying I should've controlled it.

We've been trying to have a normal conversation this past few days and I believe that as we talk to each other we became closer to each other, then today as per Dr. Nam Joon said, we may move to test Kim Jisoo-ssi's tolerance to distance and if possible some touches from men, and so we did and things got out off hand.

Night came and as we've been doing every evening, I'd join Woozi, Yoongi and Jisoo in dinner. But as I expected, Jisoo didn't come.

“Yeppeo noona said, she won't be able to join dinner tonight” Woozi said pouting and sat on the chair next to Yoongi-hyung.

Yoongi frowned.

“Why? Is she not feeling well?” he asked worried.

“I guess so, her voice sounds off...and you know yeppeo noona. She wants to be alone at times like this only Kai-hyung can...” Woozi was cut off when Yoongi hyung cleared his throat.

My eyes hopped over Yoongi hyung and back to Woozie and so on, waiting for an explanation but none of them talked, so I decided to break the silence.

“I think it was my fault” I started not being able to meet their eyes.

“What did you do?” Yoongi hyung's voice were as cold as the freezing North Pole.

I sighed and told them what happened, they were both silence their faces were void with emotions. Even Woozi who is usually playful has no glint of emotions in his chinky eyes.

“Rooftop, now” Yoongi said after a long silence.

And so we went to the rooftop of our apartment building, I was quite nervous of what Yoongi hyung is capable of doing. Knowing how he treasures and protects Jisoo.

Woozie was left in the apartment as per Yoongi's command.

When we got there we both stood near the edge of the rooftop, the tension that envelopes us makes me feel nervous and a glint of fear inside me.

“Taehyung-ah I'm a man who doesn't trust easily but depends on my instincts” Yoongi hyung started his eyes was fixed on the city view infront of us. I remained silent and didn't dare to utter a word.

“the moment you've started eating with us every dinner, my instinct said you're a guy who won't do us any harm. And as a guy who has a great instinct I let you get close to my lil brother and entrusted Jisoo to you...but I guess, I was quite wrong.” he said, because of what he have said something in me snapped and talked to deffend myself.

“I didn't mean to, ok? I was surprised myself of my sudden action, I...I was thinking of what have she been through to be in this kind of state... I was too much deep in thought that I haven't noticed that I've been too drawn in looking into her eyes that holds fear, shattered confidence and...longing...longing for someone that I know that it's not for me...those emotions, those strong and deep emotions in her eyes...I want to erase it all...I want her to open up to me...for her to trust me and tell me everything . Only then I could fully help her, but things got really out off hands...” I explained then followed by a long silence.

“D'you wanna know what truly happened?” he asked that made my eyes wide and my jaw hanging open.

“I'll tell you things that you need to know, then decide whether what to do with this information...” he trailed and so I closed my mouth and nodded.

------------------To be Continued...

I wanna hear your thoughts, how's my story going? Any opinion?

-Cupid's Descendants