CHAPTER 58

Probably the longest story I've written in a single season it surpassed 50 chapters🤣🤣🤣 My artwork in the multimedia BTW

Chapter 58

*GU WOOK IL*

A wicked smile was drawn on my face as I saw that twerp kid Kim Taehyung got off from his car went to his car's trunk and took out a woman tied on her wrist and with a black bag on her head. I was watching everything from the monitor where the CCTv outside my mansion.

Better not fool me Kim Taehyung, or you'll say bye bye to your bratty little sister.

“Tell him to take off the bag on her head” I commanded thru my earpiece, and I saw one of my men passed the message to him. With sharp eyes Kim Taehyung removed the bag as I commanded and there, the beautiful face of my wife was shown. My smile widen when I saw fear on my wife's beautiful face, I like it.

“Search him up, make sure no bug nor weapon then let them in” I ordered as a triumphant smile tugs my lips.

I saw that they did, they searched him up thoroughly and Kim Taehyung was just there standing up with his eyes sporting fire in their depths.

HaHaHaHa Hate me Kim Taehyung, I want to see that hatred in your eyes...later it would held pain, loathe and grieve

My men guided Kim Jisoo and Kim Taehyung in after, Kim Taehyung puts back the black bag on Kim Jisoo's head who was trying to fight him. And when I saw that they finally went in a satisfied smirk made its way to my lips.

*Kim Taehyung*

As we entered the mansion, two men walked behind me while another two men walked beside Kim Jisoo holding her.

Bare it a little longer ChiChi, this will end today.

I hope my little sister is ok, because God knows what I can do if I see my little sister hurt.

I clenched my fist when my foot set on the second floor, as planned Kim Jisoo elbowed one of the men beside her kicked him down the stairs and gave a strong head bang on the other guy who tried to stop her, she took of the bag on her head since her hands were tied on her front and immediately ran down the stairs, the teo guys beside got over the shock and was about to follow Kim Jisoo when I went ahead of them, when I catched up to her we were in a blind spot, agent Rosé came in the same outfit as my Chichi, quickly I tied her hands the way I tied it on my ChiChi and untied my ChiChi's wrists.

“hide” I said and she nodded and hid behind the large vase.

Right on time armed men came running towards our direction, I carried Rosé on my shoulders and glared at those men, two of them were still limping, they're the ones guarding Jisoo earlier.

“Let me carry her to Gu Wook Il, you idiots almost lost my key to my sister!” I yelled furiously.

“I'm really proud of your acting man, hands up to you” I heard Jimin said thru my piercing.

A piercing designed for communication, while my ChiChi has an earing designed earpiece.

Damn you Jimin gonna roast you later.

“Nothing sir, Kim Jisoo tried to run off but we have her now” I heard one of Gu Wook Il's henchmen said thru his earpiece.

We continued to walk towards the secon floor and when we reached the end of the hallway, we found ourselves in front of a redish wooden door with wolf carvings

I breathe out and made my face much more fierce than earlier. The wooden door creeks as it slowly opens.

“you may now enter” ordered by one of his henchmen and I walked inside still carrying agent Rosé on my shoulders.