CHAPTER 38

"HEY GUYS! Sorry to keep you waiting here's the update, been busy with my college life and things sure got messy. PLUGGING swabeng_juanita for more plugging please PM me, I'll plug stories and usernames. Just don't forget to vote, comment and follow. Enjoy reading everyone"

*Lim Chao Xu*

I was catching my breath as I sat down the long sofa, that son of b*tch, does he already remember who he really is?! Damn he shot me good! I clenched my fist as I tried to bear the pain on my chest, leg and shoulders. I knew he wasn't trying to kill me since he targeted me in places that wouldn't be lethal enough to kill but lethal enough to give me pain.

"What's wrong Chao? Got bitten by a dog?" a deep voice asked that made me jumpy, I looked around the room that is filled with darkness, only the light from the moon outside the window brightens the surroundings. I tried to look at the dark area where I think I heard that familiar deep voice, seconds later, he stepped out of the dark and I was right, it was that arrogant kid.

"what the heck are you doing here Wook-Il?" I said annoyed.

He was holding a glass of wine and he's playing with it having a devilish smirk on his lips. Damn I wanna crush that lips of his until he can't smile once again.

"I already told you give him to me and I would give you the prize you wanted" he said and walked towards the single sofa infront of me and sat there comfortably. Gu Wook-Il, another son of b*tch, he may be young but I know he's no ordinary, I can sense danger in every corner of his being.

He's the guy who wants to buy Lim Xiaojun or also known as Kim Seok Jin-my most valuable fighter, at first I thought he wants him because of his skills but then my men found out the real reason why. This motherf*cking psycho is obssessed with that you b*tch I used to have under my care...Tss, such a f*cking small world.

"Why? Have you found where your little b*tch is hiding? I heard that she had found a man other than those losers hanging out with her?" I smirked.

I saw how his smirk faded and it just made mine wider, kids...stupid and easy to read.

"What did you just call my wife?" he asked and I literally froze, that danger in his voice...it sends trembles in my spine...come on Chao Xu! He's just a kid!

I tried not to show that I slightly got scared of his tone and that change on his expression...

"I called her your little b*tch, gotta problem with that--AAAAHHH" I was not able to finish what I was gonna say when in a blink of an eye, he's tightly choking me, raising me to the mid air.

"One more fvcking word about my wife and you'll die old man, I could kill you without causing any ruckus...now that you don't have what I need." He warned and I gulped.

He let go of my neck forcefully making me flinch and catch breath...

"I need that dog of yours, in exchange...of your life. Remember, I'm done negotiating with you with money. Now is the last negotiation and your life is in the line. I'm giving you a week, and if you still haven't got him and give him to me...prepare to die an excruciating death." He nonchalantly said without taking his eyes of off me. It sends creeps down to my spine, I knew he was not bluffing, and that very moment I felt that he's not playing around this time.

Whoever the heck this Gu Wook-Il is...no matter how much younger he is to me...I know I won't be a match to him.

Kim Seok Jin...I gotta find you, since I can't use you anymore, might as well give you to him to make profit!

*Kim Taehyung*

I woke up feeling light-hearted, I smiled when I laid my eyes on the woman next to me. She's peacefully sleeping in my arms, this woman...she's mine now right? We're now dating, earlier I didn't want to go to bed and sleep, I didn't want things to end, I wanna spend more time with her wide awake.

I smiled when her nose flinched, I felt my heart is being tickled and was coated with the warmest hands as I stare at her. I wanna wake up everyday looking at this beautiful face, I wanna go to sleep having this sight beside me, feeling this kind of emotion I'm feeling at the moment. Slowly her eyes opened, meeting mine, I smiled at her.

"Good morning Chichi" I greeted her, I saw how her brows furrowed.

"Good morning, why are you calling me ChiChi all of the sudden?" she asked.

"I called you Chichu because we were friends, now I call you chichi because, you know now, we're dating" I happily explained and her furrowed eyebrows was replaced by a joyful smile.

"Oh ok, happy birthday my Tae-Tae" she greeted and kissed my forehead...'ahh...my heart...'

We were both smiling from ear to ear as we look at each other.

"Let's get up and eat breakfast?" she asked

"hmm..." I humed and pulled her into a tight hug. "I don't want to get up yet.." I pouted and cuddled her, she feels so tiny in my arms...I wanna crush her into a tighter hug but I'm afraid she gets suffocated.

"Today is our first day as a couple and it's your birthday, we should get up and celebrate it" she said and trying to get up.

"But, I don't wanna get up yet." I said trying to act cute...who cares if I look gay? she's my girl now.

"You can stay here then, I'm gonna cook your breakfast?" She said and gently pushed me away so she can get up.

I heaved a deep sigh "Puff, fine...then let me help you cook" I asked and she nodded.

We both went to the kitchen, she put the apron on me and I did the same to her, we washed our hands but I rubbed hers and she did the same thing to me. I cut the dried seaweed and she cut the meat, she fried the pancake and was giving me a bite so I took one and hugged her waist as she continued to cook, now I know there is such thing as...the best morning ever!

We were in that moment when we heard loud thuds coming from the door beside the refrigerator, it's the door that Jungkook told me about, then another loud thud was heard after a while. We looked at each other, I let go of her waist as I was about to walk towards it but Jisoo held my hands, stopping me from walking. She looks so worried so I held her hands back assuring that it's alright... I walked towards it and was about to open it but before I could lay my hands on the door knob, it opened making me step backwards. Did someone intruded? Why didn't the alarm rang? the alarm that should warn us of the intruders.

When nobody or nothing suspicious came out I decided to open it widely, and a staircase was shown, leading to a dark end that makes it harder to see a thing, I got my phone out of my pocket and opened the flashlight. It's leading up to I don't know where will it go. I looked at Jisoo, I can't let her be alone here, something might happen. So, in order to protect her and to ensure her safety, I extended my arms asking for hers, she slowly walked towards me and held my hands tightly.

"Be brave, don't worry...I'm right beside you. I won't let anything bad happen to you." I assured she nodded and looked at the dark staircase.

Slowly we walked together, I never let go of her hand, we've reached the end of the staircase and a black door welcomed us. I gave Jisoo my phone that we've used to light our way. I raised my guard up to stay alert and be ready of what can happpen behind this door. I hid her from my back before holding the door knob, I felt her grab my shirt on my waist part.

So we opened it and what's inside, shocked me...

*PANG PANG PANG*

I closed my eyes tightly and hugged Jisoo as if protecting her.

DAMN!