CHAPTER 45

“Happy reading!”

CHAPTER 45

*KIM JISOO*

“ChiChi-ah you didn't have to keep everything for yourself, you have me-us, you have everyone here especially me to help you vent your emotions. I know you're worried for Kai, but you shouldn't punish yourself like this.” I heard that familiar voice as I felt warmth covering my body. I'm already awake but I didn't opened my eyes until I felt something warm touched my temple, there I decided to open my eyes it dropped on the arm around my waist. And so I turned around and saw a smiling Taehyung.

“Hey” he said, I didn't talk I just look at him.

He turned me around and held my face, his smile faded and was replaced with worry.

“your eyes are swollen” he said. “how dare you punish these eyes that looks at me with love and affection?” he said and I was surprised when he leaned and kissed both my eyes making me close them.

After that I opened it again and looked at him straight to his eyes.

“How dare you let your nose be this red, how could my scent invade it if it looks infected?” he said and leaned once again to kiss it.

“T-Taehyung-ah...” I uttered as I look at him.

I don't know how he got in-maybe Jungkook-ssi gave him the spare key- but he's now laying beside me, hugging me and my head lies on his shoulder as he lay sidewards facing me.

He pouted and shook his head.

“It's TaeTae, ChiChi, Tae-Tae” he corrected, but I just stared at him

“Tss...what a cruel woman you are” he said and laid on his back.

I look at him confused.

“What did I do?” I asked, my voice hoarsed from crying, he looked at me with glaring eyes as he pouts but it wasn't scary at all it's rather cute than scary.

“Huh, you dare ask? You locked yourself here in your room without talking to anyone especially me, I'm wounded ChiChi you even said to leave you alone earlier” he dramatically said.

I blinked before realizing what he said and then a smile made it's way to my heart-shaped lips. He's so adorable.

“I'm sorry TaeTae, that's the way I handle my emotions. Being alone is my only solution so I couldn't utter nor do any mistakes that I would regret later.” I said and lowered my gaze.

I can't look at him, I know it was rude of me to push them away though all they want was to comfort me.

I felt his warm hands touched my face and raised it up.

“Hey ChiChi, you don't have to be alone anymore. Now that we're a couple, we should share the things bothering us and help each other solve it. I'm not a relationship expert since this is my first time taking a relationship seriously, but I know that it should be that way like my parents said, I'm here to listen to your thoughts, I'm here to be the shoulder you could lean on, a person you could cry on...I wanna be beside you, help you through good times and bad times. I wanna be the very pillar that you could hold on to whenever you feel weak, so please...don't push me away” he seriously said.

For some unknown reason my eyes watered as I look at him, he's too good to be true. What did I do to deserve him?

This guy...this guy is my man...