CHAPTER 40.

“Been unhealthy lately😣 BTW hi to my new readers, how's it goin'?”

CHAPTER 40

*Kim SeokJin *

Oppa” Her soft voice invaded my ears as warmth enveloped me in her little arms.

I looked at the little angel left by our mother, her eyes twinkles as she looks at me.

“would father beat you up again?” she asked innocently.

I smiled at her and hugged her back.

“It's ok, as long as he won't touch even a strand of your hair.” I said.

“You better prepare your tutor is about to come, you must study hard okay?” I added.

She shook her head and her eyes began to water, it breaks my heart when she started crying.

“I don't wanna study anymore, I've perfected the exam she gives me but father doesn't care and would still beat you and force me to get naked. I don't like it here anymore oppa, I don't want to be here, let's get out of here...please.” she begged as her voice break.

She had countless of tutors, some are good. But since she asked for a help to one of her tutors which is a woman, my father and uncle were possessive of Jisoo. They don't want any other man come near her so her tutors were women. Uncle would guard her up, he would stay and watch Jisoo study, if he had a chance Jisoo said he would touch her inappropriately....While I, I am locked up in this room. No way to get out other than jumping off the window, and I can't do that, I'm still a kid.

I hugged her tightly trying to be strong in front of her, I tried so hard to hold back my tears...I also wanna break down. I also want to end everything. I want to just kill myself...but I can't I need to get my head straight, my sister still needs to experience life has to offer. She needs to enjoy it, even if it means I need to put my own life on the line.

I patted her head as I hummed her favorite song to calm her.

How many tutors have we asked help on? None of them actually helped us, none of them came back nor giving us freedom. The news that we were asking for somebody's help would always reach our uncle's and Father's ear.

As a brother...I always failed to protect my sister from those monsters. I can't stop them from molesting my sister!

So rather than wishing for death, I wanna grow up fast, I wanna be strong, strong enough to give my sister the life she deserves.

The door slammed open and there my uncle went in, so I quickly hid Jisoo behind me.

“Awww, did I disturbed your fvcking moment?” he said smirking like a demon.

I gritted my teeth and my jaw clenched.

“Don't worry young lad your sister is just gonna study, she better behave or else...her beloved brother would be beaten up again” he said mockingly.

I felt how Jisoo trembled, I felt how she catches her breath as if having a hard time breathing. I look at her, she's looking down and when she raised her head I can see how much she wants to act brave.

“I-I'm g-going...j-just p-please d-don't b-beat my o-oppa” she said still trembling...oh Jisoo...

I held her hands tightly not wanting to let go.