CHAPTER 34

Chapter 34

*Park Jimin*

"Didn't she left his room?" Woozi asked obviously feeling uneasy.

"relax boy, Taehyung may like your yeppeo noona but he wouldn't do anything disrespectful to her." I answered confidently.

"What if we get caught?" he asked

"Geez we're in the basement that even Taehyung and Jisoo doesn't know so shut your mouth will yah?" Jungkook said while doing stuff on his laptop.

While I kept on looking at the monitors that shows the surroundings of the mansion. So far there are no weird stuff happening.

"Yeah and besides, we just need to give them time alone together. You and your brother agreed to support him that night when Yoongi asked Taehyung how he really feels about her right?" I asked.

"y-yeah, but...you can't blame me, It's my first tine seeing yeppeo noona being close to a man other than me, my hyung, Suho hyung and Kai Hyung. It feels weird letting her with another man, and it feels weirder that I'm here with you guys" He said like ranting and panicking.

Sheesh this child.

"I can't understand how you feel, but trust us. This would be best for Jisoo's condition." I said.

"Yup, that's right. Haven't you noticed? She's already making improvements, the first time Tae brought her to me she can't even relax herself as if I'd do something untrustworthy." Namjoon hyung said.

"I know but...if ever she starts dating Taehyung-hyung...w-we'll she change the way she acts around me? I mean would she keep distance since she has a boyfriend?" he asked.

We all looked at him weirdly.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"Because a classmate of mine-DEFINITELY NOT MY FRIEND- said he forbids his girl to mingle with any other man other than him or else he'll get jealous." he explained.

"Woozi, men like us are different in handling our relationship, and we know our friend. He won't ask the same thing as your classmate did and base on Kim Jisoo-ssi's personality, I don't think she would also agree with that." I assured and he nodded like trying to understand what I'm saying

"That's called attachment paranoia" Namjoon hyung chuckled.

"I haven't heard that term before" Jungkook said.

"it's because I just made it up" he said and laughed.

"It's what I called when a person is too attached to someone and is too afraid of letting them go scared they might get discarded, abandoned or worst forgotten" he shrugged so I got back at watching the monitor.

Yes, we are all still in the mansion. We really didn't leave. We just wanted to give Kim Taehyung some time to be alone with Kim Jisoo-ssi.

We're all staying in the secret basement and waits for the right time to come out and joing those lovebirds. And this genius idea came from my genius brain. *smirk* ain't I brilliant?

*Kim Jisoo*

I felt warmth covering my body, I never felt so comfortable sleeping like this, feeling warmth and contented. Slowly I opened my eyes, and what surprised me is that Kim Taehyung's face welcomed my sight. I stopped breathing for a moment while collecting myself, but knowing our position doesn't helped calming myself at all.