CHAPTER 27

“Merry Christmas everyone! Taehyung and Jisoo's birthday is just around the corner!😄 Hope you're still enjoying ny story😅”

CHAPTER 27

*Kim Jisoo*

I was in the middle of watching the stars and thinking of what might happen in the future, now that we've escaped Wook Il's men for now...I know he'll do everything to find me.

He won't stop....

We may be running away for now but, someday, when we are all ready. We'll fight him head on.

“What are you doing here on the roof alone?” Kim--I mean V asked as he sat beside me.

I shook my head.

“Nothing much, this is the first time that I got separated with Yoongi oppa, so I'm a litle...feeling uneasy.” I honestly answered.

He nodded and scooted closer to me, I felt my heart thumped louder than the usual.  I sighed to calm myself, this always happen when V is near. It's so loud that I'm scared that he might hear it too.

He held my hands and my heart banged against my ribcage, I think I'll hyperventilate at this rate. So I pulled my hands away from his grasp, he looked at me weirdly.

“M-my hands are s-sweaty” I reasoned out.

He looked at me intently as he put his temple on his fist and his elbow is on his knees as he looks at me, d'you get the picture? I cleared my throat and scooted away from him, I don't want him to hear my heartbeat. I can't control it, I'll be calling 119 any moment now due to heart attack.

He scooted closer again and my face just heated up.

“You know after being with you almost 24/7 this past few months, I've come to learn when you're lying, your nose will wiggle and your eyes would divert left” he said pouting.

I looked at him with wide eyes.

“Yah! I'm not lying!” I said, but seeing him smile I diverted my gaze away from him.

“Chichu-ah can you look at me?” he asked.

“W-Why?” I asked.

I heard him sighed before I felt his hands on my cheeks and guiding my head gently to look at him, I was holding my breath as our eyes met each other.

“Tell me honestly please...” he begged.

“w-what are you d-doung t-to me...Kim Taehyung-ah” I asked unconsciously.

I felt like the whole world freezes, the stars fell down the skies and surrounded the two of us.

My heartbeat became the melody of the night as our eyes stared at each other.

“Why? What did I do?” he innocently asked.

Should I tell him?

“Tell me...” he said as if he heard my thoughts.

So I took a deep breath.

“My heartbeat thumps when you're near...it becomes louder when you hold my hand or put your hands on my shoulder...I think I'm dying Taehyung-ssi, what if I have heart decease or something” I honestly answered.

“My face even heats up and my palms sweating...I think there is something wrong with me, and you have something to do with it” I said panicking afraid that I might really have a heart complication and glared at him suspiciously.

I mean it only happens when he's around right?

It happened when we both became closer to each other, maybe he took that chance to put something on my food that made me feel this way...it is possible right?

My deep thoughts broke down when Taehyung broke into laughter, letting go of my face as he held his stomach.

I looked at him suspiciously.

Is he on drugs or something? He's laughing even though I didn't tell him a joke, I was dead serious!

“Ok, ok I'll stop...HAHAHAHAHA” He said and laughed his heart out.

*pout*

After some time he stopped wiping off the tears on his eyes because of laughing so much.

“Done?” I asked, my arms crossed and my left eyebrow raised.

He nodded trying to collect himself from laughing so much.

I shook my head thinking how nonsense it was to tell him the truth.

“I'm going psh.” I said and was about to stood up when he held my hand stopping me.

“me too...” he trailed before looking straight to my eyes.

“I feel the same whenever you're near me, I'm going crazy trying to contain it. Now that I know we feel the same...I feel my heart is about to burst.” He said.

My eyes widen, we truly feel the same...wait about to burst? Does it mean...

“V, should we consult the doctor about this? Are we dying? I can't die what will happen to Woozi, Yoongi oppa, Suho oppa, Kai oppa and...I need to see my brother too!” I asked starting to panick but he stood up and held my face once again.

“Chichu-ah, we're ok...we're not dying ok?” he said.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yes, and this...what we feel for each other. I don't wanna tell it, I want you to figure it out yourself. I'll be waiting until you say it yourself, you name what you feel towards me. Because I already know what this is” He said.

“Why can't you just tell me?” I pouted starting to get annoyed with this guessing game.

“Nah, I'll be much happier if it'll come out from your lips” he said.

Overwhelming joy hovers over his face, his eyes glistening with an emotion I can't name but looks familiar...

It was the same emotion that Kai's eyes have whenever he mentions...Jennie...

I gasped...d-does he...does he like me?

And...do I like him  too?

Or is it more than that?

----------------------------To be continued....

-Cupid's Descendant