CHAPTER 49

ARE YOU READY?

CHAPTER 49

*KIM TAEHYUNG*

“Y-you....” Jisoo uttered.

My heart clenched at the sight of her unshed tears.

“J-Jisoo-ah...” I suddenly uttered.

“Y-you...you're Kim Jennie's brother?!” Suho hyung intervened.

“Kim Jennie? Is that Kai's ex-girlfriend? What has she do with this? What the hell is happening?!” Yoongi hyung asked confused.

“Tae...I-I...We trusted you!” Yoongi hyung roared, but was stopped by Suho hyung.

I-I can't....I can't meet their eyes....it's happening...my nightmare is happening....Jisoo...I'm so sorry...

“F*ck you!” Kai yelled on top of his lungs.

“Of all people why must it have to be Jisoo!!!”

Kai Punched my face hard making me fell on the ground.

“Tae!” I heard Jimin yelled and was about to run towards us to help along with Jungkook and J-hope hyung.

“Stop! D-don't....don't i-intervene” I said and stood up, I wiped the blood off my lips.

“I-it's true...I-I planned everything...f-from meeting you, t-to getting close to you” I sincerely said as I look up at Kim Jisoo.

Her hands fell along with her shoulder and a tear escaped her left eye. She closed her eyes tightly and clenched her fists.

“W-what...what did I do wrong? D-did I...H-have I done s-something t-to you? ” her voice broke as she clenched her chest. She opened her eyes and it immediately met mine...and I just want to beat myself as I see vulnerability, pain and breaking trusts in the depths of her eyes.

I gulped and was breathing heavily as I looked away. “I-I did because...b-because Kai had broken up with J-Jennie...M-my sister...she was in so much pain that she committed suicide. A-as a brother, i-it was so hard to see how ruined she is while...” I diverted my eyes on Kai “While this jerk is happy with someone else” I added anf was rewarded by another strong blow from Kai.

“K-Kai op-pa...” she called almost a whisper...

Kai looked up at her. “D-did you....d-did...” she can't seem to find the right words to say. “Did you b-broke up w-with K-Kim Jennie-ssi?” she asked as if choking in every words she utters...

“J-Jisoo...” Kai called but was cut off by Jisoo's yell.

“Answer me!” she demanded and Kai looked down...

s-she...she wasn't aware of it?

“Because of me?” she whispered but enough tl reach my ears.

“No....no, Jisoo... i-it wasn't because of you...t-things were--” he couldn't finish his words. When Jisoo grabbed a handful of her hair as she looks down like she's going crazy because of the things happening.

“it was because of me...” she uttered...

“S-so everything you've said...e-everything y-youve shown...were all lies?” she asked as she tried to look at me, she looked so lost as each words comes out from her heart shaped lips.

I shook my head and was about to walk towards her but Kai blocked my way.

No...my feelings were real I wanted to say but I feel liie choking, it's so hard to breathe...my chest clenched as I saw her how she looked so broken...

Her breathing was heavy as she started clenching her chest, her pupils kept moving left and right looking all so lost....what have I done? Jisoo...

“Ch-Chichi....”

“Don't you dare!” Suho hyung roared in front of me.

I knew from the start that he doesn't like me but now...his eyes shouts hatred.

“I-I can't...b-b-breathe....O-o-o-op--pa, my h-heart.....i-t.....h-h-hurts....” Jisoo said and all eyes were on her.

“F*ck! S-she's having her attacks!” I heard Nam Joon hyung said and was about to walk towards Jisoo when Woozi blocked him.

“None of you will get near my noona again!” his voice was stern, gone the childish Woozi that we've been with this past few days.

“Jisoo-ah calm down, Jisoo...Jisoo!!!” I heard Kai's voice and went to aid Jisoo, Woozi went to Jisoo along with Yoongi hyung

“N-noona...noona, we're here...we're here...p-please don't cry...noona” Woozi plead as he started crying.

“i-it....h-h-hurts....o-op-pa...m-make i-it s-top......MAKE IT STOP!!!” she plead

Jisoo clenched her chest and I don't know what has happened...

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!” she shouted...anger, pain and grieve were felt in her voice.

She's really in pain...w-what's going on...w-what's happening to her?!

“Hyung what's happening to Jisoo?!” I asked Namjoon hyung, everything has become a mess..

“S-she's in a verge of breaking down! Calm her down!” Namjoon hyung insttucted.

Without realizing I was also in tears as I look at Jisoo fall down on the floor as she clenches her chest...

“CHICHI!!!” I shouted, I wanted so bad to go to her...I wanted to explain my side...I-I want to.....I want to hug her!

My eyes widen as I saw her fell unconscious on Kai's hands.

NO!!!

I pushed away Suho hyung not minding of how much he tried to blocked me and ran towards Jisoo. I held her face.

“ChiChi-ah l-let me explain....i-it wasn't...I d-didn't....” I sobbed as I look at her unconscious face.

Until someone held both my hands and tried to pull me away from her, though I resisted.

An angry Yoongi and Woozi blocked my sight from Jisoo.

“I was wrong to trust you” Yoongi hyung uttered that shattered me more than I already do....

This is my fault...

Yoongi hyung...

Woozi...

Kim Jisoo....

I-I'm sorry....

----------------------------

Wews haha Thank you soooo much for your support☺

-Cupid's Descendant