CHAPTER 19

CHAPTER 19

*Kim Jisoo*

“Start explaining” Suho oppa said to us in a serious tone.

“Who's that guy? Why does Yoongi let that guy join us in dinner? And what the heck did I just witnessed earlier--I mean MY JISOO-SSI is touching a stranger man!” he asked like freaking out.

“Ok, Suho Oppa, calm down...I'll tell you everything but you have to promise first, none of what I'm about to tell you will reach Kai-oppa's ears. Well, at least not until he comes back with Jin oppa” I negotiated he contemplated at first before nodding.

“promise me first” I assured.

“Aish, ok fine I promise” he said.

And so I started telling him the story except of course the kissing part, I don't think he doesn't need to know about it.

“So to say, you let that guy get close to Jisoo and Woozi?!” Suho oppa asked Yoongi oppa.

“You know that I don't trust easily, and I always follow my instincts” Yoongi oppa shrugged.

Suho oppa ran his hands through his hair, as if trying to absorb everything that I've said.

“And that therapy you're doing?” he asked.

“as you can see the result was crystal clear, Jisoo improved a lot. And if this continues, she can at least move freely without fear, she can step outside the real world without keeping distance away from men.” Yoongi oppa said.

“Yoongi, amongst other you know very well why we didn't brought her back to a psychiatrist again.” Suho oppa said in a dead serious tone making Yoongi oppa's mood changed.

His eyebrows turned into one line as he clenched his jaw.

“That fvcking motherfvcker shouldn't hinder our Jisoo from having a normal life, he had almost ruined her once...never should he be the reason why she should be in the dark, hiding like a criminal tho she's actually the victim, letting her life get ruined day by day that she lives her life with fear. Look at her Suho, she can now touch a guy other than us! Living in this world with that kind of anxiety, it wasn't easy.” Yoongi oppa said, I was startled that his voice tone helds too much emotion. Yoongi oppa is always the calm and savage person.

“Whenever I walk her to her work, whenever we go out to shop...I always feel sorry for her, she always needed protection whenever she's outside her comfort zone. Whenever she's having anxiety attack, the times when she acted tough and all...I feel sorry, I felt guilty...because I can't do anything about her, I can't help her other than protecting her the best I could. But you know what? My best is not enough to keep her safe, OUR BEST is not enough to protect her in this lifetime. She needs to learn how to step outside the real world without our help, because wether we like it or not...we can't be with Jisoo 24/7, we can't be with her for the rest of her life no matter how hard we try, no matter how much we want to.” He said.

A tear fell from my eyes so I lowered down my head to hide my tears, all this years. I always tell myself not to depend on them so much and not to be a burden, so I tried acting tough at times when we needed to go out. Never did I know that he's still worried and feeling sorry towards me after I tried so hard to conceal my weak side, after acting to be brave. I always thought that, as long as they're right beside me, I'd be ok. I'd be able to survive the outside world. But, he was right. I need to step out alone, without fear nor worries.

“I get your point Yoongi-ah, I also want that for Jisoo...we're on the same side here, but, we should never let our guards down. That man is still out there on the loose, have you forgotten how many times did he broke into my villa countless of times just to find her, every heavily secured hotels and villas. That's why we decided to go for this cheap apartment away from the main city, because Kai and I believed that the most safest place is the least safest one. So please stop this session at once, and wait for the right moment” Suho oppa explained.

“Why should Jisoo suffer more because of that psychopath?! She've suffered enough, I've been quiet this whole time and never go against your plans. But now I've seen Jisoo gradually changing, slowly improving and taking a step to be a better person. I'm sorry but I don't think I could agree about stopping this.”

They are arguing...

Never did they argue like this, my sobs became louder and louder so I tried pressing my lips with each other to contain it, was I wrong to agree with Kim Taehyung about this?

Never did Yoongi oppa argued with Suho oppa, it's because of me...

“Stop it you two!” Woozi finally spoke making the two stop.

“Ok, let's cool down for a moment and let's talk this through. The both of you stands a point, but have you considered Jisoo-noona? I know, all you wanted was the best for her...but in every decision you make for her, the one who suffers the most is Jisoo noona. Either it's the best for her or the best for her situation, the process would just hurt her more than she already is.” he stated, gone the always playful Woozi, hearing him say that...he sounded rather mature.

“Hyung, Suho hyung is right. We should never let our guards down, for all we know that psychopath already knows where we are and just forming a plan to attack us. Suho-Hyung, Jisoo noona worked really hard to over come her anxiety...stopping it now, wouldn't it make all her efforts go down the drain...all for nothing?” Woozi asked making us listen in silence. I looked at him as he held my hands, enveloping it with his little ones.

“Jisoo-noona, you shouldn't be too hard on yourself. I know you're doing it mostly because of us, because you don't want us to worry. Don't push yourself to endure so much, you know that you're important to us that we would always worry of your being. Worrying over you us normal since we love and treasure you so much.” he asked, it made my eyes more teary than it already is.

Woozi, he may act childish and all but never did I know that he has this mature side of him.

“Woozi-ah” I said and pulled him into a tight hug.

“tss... Since when did this rascal became so mature?” Yoongi oppa commented with a proud and warm smile on his lips and joined the hug.

“we just got nagged by the youngest, I feel so ashamed” Suho oppa said with an awkward smile.

Yoongi oppa pulled away from the hug and offered his hand.

“Sorry, I was carried away earlier.” he said.

Suho oppa accepted his handshake.

“Yeah, me too...maybe because I'm getting too desperate of catching that shitty head psychopath that I've become paranoid and grew scared, plus I was really shock of Jisoo's improvement” Suho oppa explained and looked at me.

There it is, the glint of being proud and happy was visible in his eyes so I let go of Woozi to hug him, and he hugged me back.

“Yah! My yeppeo noona is hugging me don't steal her from me!” Woozi pouted and attacked us with hug.

“aish you're making me feel mushy” Yoongi oppa said and joined the group hug as we all slightly laughed.

That guy...

He's still out there...but, I must be prepared of the things that might happen if the day comes that I need to come face-to-face with him.

Considering this and wanting to be cured the day I'll be reunited with my brother...gives me more motivation and reason to be better.

They gave me strength to continue, and with the help of Kim Taehyung-ssi...I know I'll get through this.

--------------------To be continued...

Waaaaaa the drama! I'm actually not to blame here but my imagination, I'm just its medium🤷‍♂🤷‍♀

-Cupid's Descendant.