CHAPTER 37

“PLEASE FOLLOW MaginoongMariaClara

CHAPTER 37

*Kim Taehyung*

“W-What?” I asked after a long silence...

My breathing stopped and my eyes are both opened wide, tell me I'm not just hearing things right?! Tell me I didn't hear it wrong!

“I...”she said trailing off her words.

“I....” she bit her lower lips and she keeps on avoiding my gazes.

“Ch-Chichu-ah...p-please hurry and say it again, I'm not being able to breathe normally here” I said unconsciously. Still in the state of being shock, still caught in between believing my ears or not...

There she looked at me and a smile was slowly drawn on her heart-shaped lips, then a small laugh escaped from it.

Funny how she's able to laugh, while somebody's not even capable of breathing normally. Sheeesh!

“Kim Taehyung-ah....” she said and looked straight to my eyes.

“I-I....I like you, and I wanna....I wanna try and date you” she said smiling from ear-to-ear.

*GULP*

“PFFFFT. UHU UHU UHU!” I got choked by my own freaking saliva!

Jisoo immediately lean on the center table where the drinks were put then leaned back and gently pat my back she handed me a glass of cola that we were drinking, I didn't waste any more second and drank it bottoms-up.

“V, are you ok?” she asked, clearly worried.

I cleared my throat after chugging down the cola, and looked at her...I don't need a mirror to see my face still clearly shock upon her decision.

I tried calming down myself but my heart just keeps on thumping louder and louder, damn get a hold of yourself Kim Taehyung! You gotta respond!

“J-Jisoo-sssi...I mean Chu-ah....are you serious? I-I mean, what you said was true right? I-I didn't misheard you...What you said, i-it wasn't a product of my imagination right? It was real, a hundred percent real. No arti----AHHHH!!!! CHU-AH I-IT HURTS!” I yelled making me stop from panicking when she pinched my both cheeks soooooo Hard!

I heard her giggle after letting go of my cheeks, I gently rubbed it and pouted at her. “What was that for?” I asked.

“To make you stop asking if it's true” she said smiling.

“Oh it's all real alright, it hurts” I said while rubbing my cheeks.

“Really? Let me see it” she said, gone the smile and now she looks worried and she gently removed my hands on my cheeks and looked at it gently.

And there I had a pivelege to look at her, I can't help but smile as I stare at her check my cheeks.

I closed my eyes when I felt my heart fluttered, her warm palms touching my skin and gently rubs my cheeks. When I opened my eyes, she's looking straight to my eyes.

“I'm sorry, I think I went over board in pinching your cheeks, it's already red...” she said with an awkward smile. “You look so cute while asking me questions, I wasn't able to resist it” She said.