CHAPTER 22

"Hi to those who are loving my story so far, hope you're still enjoying yourselves reading this!☺ and Hi to SiaKhaiSum thanks for your comments PM and post on my wall! You motivated me more in writing! Thank you!"

Chapter 22

*Kim Jisoo*

-Continuation of flashback-

I was panting heavily as I tried so hard to protect myself, I'm inside a room. It looks like a bedroom for a royalty, but knowing that the surroundings aren't familiar I can't help but feel more scared as the time passes by.

"Kai-oppa..." I called out, I think the air I breathe started to get thinner and thinner it get's harder and harder to breathe like I'm being suffocated.

I looked around for any possible escape route, but since I've woked up, the only way to get out of here is the veranda and the door. The veranda's door were open but the problem is we're on the top floor and not even tying all the beddings together would help me get out.

The door clicked open and my fear ate every fiber of my being.

When the door finally opened and a guy entered the room.

I grabbed the vase near me so I could use it as a weapon to defend myself.

When the guy stopped in front of me I plucked up my courage to look at him, and I was surprise...i-it was him.

"Hello, My beautiful Jisoo. How have you been?" he asked casually.

I pointed the vase at him, holding it with both of my hands tightly.

"W-Why d-did you take me here?" I asked with my shaky voice.

He smiled devilishly as he sat on the sofa facing me.

"No need to be afraid my love, hereno one can take you away from me. D'you know how much I've missed you?" he said.

"I-I don't wanna be h-here...take m-me back to Mrs. Kim!" I demanded his expression changed it became serious and dark.

"Jisoo-ah, didn't you know?" he asked.

"This will be your new home from now on, you'll be living with me. Don't you want it? You'll be living like a queen...everything you need and want, you'll get it in just a snap of your fingers" he said.

I shooked my head.

"No, I don't want it, t-take me b-back to Mrs. Kim!" I said.

He stood up and walked around the room, roaming his eyes. I never let him out of my sight and never did I let my guard down, I'm on my defense mode as I watched his movements.

"Mrs. Kim...Mrs. Kim, oh, is she the lady you were with almost every single time?" He asked then turned to look at me.

That glint in his eyes...it helds hell in their depths, then out of the blue he bursted in laughter.

"Hahahaha Jisoo-ah, I've blown her car the day we got you" He said, amusement is dancing in his eyes as he shook his head while laughing as he just heard the most nonsense and funniest joke.

"Mrs. Kim, is finally dead!" he said.

I froze upon realizing whag he just said.

"Liar!" I yelled, tears started flowing down my cheeks. I don't wanna believe him, but my chest contorted in pain. No, Mrs. Kim is alright!

"Oh, my poor Jisoo-ah. It's ok, at the very least. We're together now, Mrs. Kim is just the woman who hinders me from having you. So, I asked my dad's men to blow up his car...oh you should've heard her voice while cursing me to death over the phone! It was epic!" he said and laughed once again.

"No! No! You're lying!!!! That's not true!" I'm starting to break down, I don't wanna listen to his shits but what he said just kept on replaying in my mind like a broken tape.

"Jisoo-ah don't cry over such an unpleasant person, you have me now. We will be together, for as long as we live. Don't be mad at me ok? I did it for you, for us. We will be a family here you, and me...together" he said.

I dropped the vase I was holding and grabbed a handful of my hair as I clenched it, it wasn't true!

Mrs. Kim is not dead! I kept on rejecting the thought of Mrs. Kim being dead.

And it was all because of me...

Seconds turned to minites,

Minutes turned to hours,

Hours turned to days,

Days turned to weeks,

Weeks to months,

Months to years...

I was kept in that bedroom...The first months I tried to kill myself countless of times, cutting my wrists...doesn't eat nor drink for days but I would always wake up my wound were already tend or the doctor tending with me because of my malnutrition.

I was actually at the verge of breaking bit by bit, I was breathing but not living. I gave up on trying to kill myself and trying to escape then after and just let things flow the way Wook Il wants it to. Being his human doll, he would dress me to his likings, feed me and all that shits, if I wouldn't satisfy his biddings I would get beaten up by him, he would lock me in the badement or chain me in the dungeon of his mansion. Then, after almost 2 and a half years...Kai oppa found me and raided the place, he was now an NBI agent with Suho-oppa. I had no face to show to them...I was so ashamed, too broken...I was too ashamed to face him because I was the one to blame for his mother's death....but what shocked me was that he never loathed me nor did he blame me for what have happened, instead...he showed me that nothing changed, I'm still his sister, he kept me closer to him than before. Almost 24/7 he would be beside me, he would comfort me night after night of terrifying nightmares that haunts my dreams.

------------------End of flashback.

I was pulled out of my reverie when a big warm hand held mine tightly, and softly called out my name.

"Kim Jisoo"

I looked at him, as warm as the sun. His smile was drawn on his lips.

"It's ok, he won't get you, as long as I'm here." he assured.

Pain and fear enveloped my heart, no! Not Kim Taehyung too...

I held his hands and begged him for the last time.

"Taehyung-ah, you know how grateful I am to you right? My brother, Mrs. Kim they both tried to protect me, my brother almost died and Mrs. Kim...s-she was killed b-because of me...because she protected me from him. It took me years to escaped that monster, I barely managed to survived...my brother is lucky enough to survive...I don't want you to be in danger...a-at the very least...I-I can manage to tolerate your touches. It gave me hope that I-I could do the same with the others sooner if not at this moment. I don't wanna--" I was cut off when he spoke.

"I already told you guys that I won't and I will never leave so save your energy Jisoo-ssi, I won't change my mind" he said and looked at Yoongi.

"hyung, it's not much but it would still help, I have friends who could help the three of you." He said.

"We'll take all the help we could get, facing a deepshit psycho will never be easy." Yoongi oppa said seriously.

"I'll tell Suho hyung about what happened" Woozi presented and started to dial on his phone.

"So what are you planning?" Yoongi oppa said.

"First...I'll call the gang..." Kim Taehyung said and smiled.

--------------------------To be continued...

"Not sure what's happening in this story right now I'm just letting my imagination ran wild."

-Cupid's Descendant