.CHAPTER THREE.

champagne shampoo
~[|]~

It was dark outside, dark enough for Gerard to want to hide in a small bread maker and live there for the remainder of the evening because at least it was warm and had a small light source. It had only been a few weeks since that strange man had come into the diner, and yet Gerard hadn't stopped thinking about him weirdly enough.

When he wasn't having dreams about his wonderful voice and cute smile, he was thinking about the man's scorpion tattoo that laid promptly on his toned neck.

Currently, however, Gerard was too busy for that. He was too busy keeping himself occupied from kicking his brother's ass, because not only had he forced him into going with him to a gay burlesque bar that apparently had lots of 'cute single guys who pay for drinks,' but he had also been forced into wearing a pair of leather skinny jeans that were way too fucking tight to be comfortable in.

Originally, Gerard was planing on simply dipping and staying at home and rewatching movies he had on CD, but unfortunately Mikey had threatened to skin him if he even so merely thought about cancelling, which sucked balls because who the fuck would want to go to a gay burlesque bar on their first night off in a month?

He had begged Bryar for a night off for four days- and now his little shit of a brother was going to take advantage of that. What a little rascal.

"Gerard, I've told you repeatedly you can't just wear a sweatshirt over that." Mikey said with a loud sigh, practically ripping the article of clothing off of Gerard's shoulders and going to throw a black leather jacket his way. "Wear that."

"Mikey, you're literally eighteen- you can't even order alcohol nonetheless tell me how to dress." Gerard huffed.

"I can so order alcohol." Mikey said defiantly, "I just... have to accompanied by an adult."

Gerard snorted, laughing loudly when Mikey threw a pillow at him from his bed. They had decided to meet up at Gerard's apartment, since Mikey still lived with their parents and surely their mother would not approve of the two boys talking about underage drinking.

Mikey though, being the high school student he was, didn't have that much free time to spend with Gerard since he was always studying or -apparently- drinking illegal alcohol. Gerard supposed busyness just ran in their family.

Even with his superior age, Gerard was always the one out of him and Mikey to just keep his head down and go along with whatever the fuck the other one wanted to do. It probably wasn't a healthy dynamic, but then again health was overrated, or so Bryar always says.

"Are you done yet?" Mikey asked, flipping carelessly through an old magazine left on Gerard's unmade bed.

"I was done the fucking moment you forced me into this. Now fuck off, I'm trying to get dressed." Gerard said, ruffling his hair in an attempt to make it look just slightly less horrible.

"Oh shut up." Mikey said with a roll of his eyes, he got up and straightened out his blank black long sleeve shirt.

Gerard sighed and wrapped the leather jacket tighter around himself and felt his face heat up a bit at the thought of walking around publicly with tight pants and an overall suggestive theme of clothing. He wasn't one to wear clothes that could be mistaken for a seductive intention, he was a pretty simple guy, a blank shirt with sweatpants would do, but apparently that wouldn't fly tonight.