.CHAPTER FIFTY THREE.

not edited - i'm sorry

strip uno & porn tabs
~[|]~

[SMUT WARNING ~ i'll put italics later for those who wanna skip]

Gerard could safely say he was scarred after walking into the kitchen on Tuesday morning.

There wasn't ever much he was really looking forward to when getting to work, obviously, but he knew out of all the things he didn't need to be looking at, especially at the early hours of the morning, was Pete and Mikey.

Specifically; Pete and Mikey getting it on near the fryers.

"Oh my god." Gerard said loudly as he covered his precious eyes, hearing scrambling as he tried to cleanse his mind of the horrifying images of his baby brother pressed up against a metal counter with none other than Pete Wentz locking lips with him.

"Gerard, haven't you ever heard of knocking." Mikey said irritatedly, though when Gerard finally looked back at them he he saw his bright red face.

"I-I fucking work here!" He exclaimed, turning his attention to Pete, "And you're fucking lucky it was me and not Bryar. He would have cooked you in those fryers you're humping on."

Pete scratched the back of his head awkwardly, "But you wouldn't let that happen... right, friend?"

Gerard rolled his eyes, taking off his bag and walking to put it towards the back where he usually kept his things.

"Morning sluts." Gerard sighed when he heard Brendon's voice ring out through the kitchen.

He had on sparkly pink shorts as he wore a normal white shirt, his sunglasses over his eyes as he greeted the three of them.

Though his smile dropped when he took the sunglasses off and looked around the room, "Woah, what's with the fucking vibe in here?"

"Don't ask." Gerard grumbled, slipping on his roller skates whilst Brendon laughed at his expense.

Him and Pete engaged in small talk as Gerard tied his skates, his attention falling onto Ray and Ryan who soon entered the kitchen.

"I'm telling you, I'm so dead." Ray said with an anxious sigh, Ryan patting his back sympathetically.

"What happened, Toro-Tornado?" Brendon asked, chucking his bag haphazardly in the back of the kitchen by Gerard's.

"He accidentally left his porn tab open on the computer him and Christa share." Ryan blurted out, making Ray slap the back of his head.

"Ow! Dude, why?" Ryan whined a little as he walked off to where Gerard was now setting up cutting boards and such. Because apparently he was the only decent fucking employee in that kitchen.

Brendon just laughed loudly at Ryan's words, "Why the fuck do you need porn— you have a girlfriend."

Ray sighed, taking his roller skates out, "Yeah, well not everyone has sex all the time, okay? We take things a lot slower... so we don't do it often."

Pete made a small coughing sound, "Total virgin."

Ray glared at him, "At least I don't still take midterms."