.CHAPTER FORTY NINE.

sorry! just wanted to say thank you for the support on my new fic y'all are fuckin amazing

bath boners & homemade desserts
~[|]~

"Frankie, hurry up!" Gerard giggled as he lit the last candle.

The soft lighting of the multitude of fragrances form different scented candles filled up the steamy bathroom, where Gerard had filled the tub with warm water and some soothing oils. Gerard was just waddling around naked finished the last few touches as Frank got them towels.

Full disclosure, it was now their sixth month anniversary, and Gerard had persuaded Frank to take a bath with him— which really only took a few minutes of Gerard kissing him and asking nicely. Gerard himself had thought that the idea was bordering a little to the too gay side, but he decided that whether it was or not he was a grown man and he could do whatever the fuck he wanted to.

Which included -but was not limited to- taking a bubble bath with his fiancé.

Soon Frank entered the bathroom with a dopey smile, two fluffy towels in his arms and his phone. He put them on the counter before admiring the dim light and nice smells.

Gerard smiled at him as Frank fiddled on his phone for something, eventually putting on some relaxing music, well, Gerard said relaxing but it was actually the kind of music someone would definitely get fucked to. But Gerard decided to look last it as Frank set his phone down, the soft music echoing around the bathroom as he slowly got into the tub.

"Shit, it's hot." Frank mumbled as he sat down with a wince, glancing at Gerard with a gentle look, gesturing for him to come in.

Gerard giggled, taking out the clip he had put in his hair and holding onto Frank's hand as he got in, Frank helping him. Once he was positioned in front of Frank, he let out a sigh.

Frank immediately wrapped his arms around him, pulled him flush against his chest.

They were quiet for a long time, Gerard playing with the water while Frank let his wet fingers plays with Gerard's red hair.

"So, how was your day?" Gerard asked softly, feeling Frank plant a kiss on the back of his shoulder.

"It was okay. I went grocery shopping earlier and bought stuff to make dinner with." Frank mumbled, nuzzling his face under Gerard's hair and sighing blissfuly.

Gerard played with Frank's fingers, "Well what're we having for dinner then?"

"It's a surprise." Frank smiled, making Gerard groan playfully.

"Everything's always a surprise with you." Gerard murmured.

Frank laughed, "Good thing you like surprises."

Gerard mumbled a soft 'whatever' which Frank only laughed at again. Frank tightened his arms, making Gerard squeak when he felt every bit of Frank's crotch against him.

"How was your day?" Frank asked him, his hands moving to his shoulders and starting to massage them gently.

Gerard sighed happily at the feeling, rolling his neck, "I got yelled at for a bit and then I had to explain to Pete why he shouldn't give Mikey a cantaloupe for their one month anniversary."

Frank hummed, getting the kinks out of Gerard's shoulders and back, little cracks being heard here and there.

"I missed you though, I ws'gonna call you but I didn't wanna bother you in case you were doing something." Gerard let his eyes flutter shut as he leaned against Frank.