.CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT.

clothes around my waist
~[|]~

Gerard giggled from his place in the bathroom, sliding out of his black jeans. Frank was waiting in his bedroom as he did so, and Gerard had to admit he was actually really excited about the white skirt laying on his sink, ready to be tried on.

He unzipped the little zipper on the side and stepped into it, pushing it up past his pale thighs and around his dainty hips. He carefully closed the zip and felt his eyes move to the mirror, lighting up tremendously.

He wore a toothy grin as he saw his reflection, the pretty skirt actually accenting his physique nicely, and even making him look pretty.

Gerard had been very hesitant at first, and even more conflicted when Frank said he really did want to see his boyfriend in it, but eventually he gave in and agreed. And boy was he happy he did, he looked adorable!

"Can I see it now?" Frank asked from outside the door, sounding excited and rather impatient.

"Yeah, just give me a minute!" Gerard called out, taking a deep breath as he looked at his skirt again, feeling content.

He reached over to a small drawer and pulled out the cherry lipgloss Mikey had gifted him all those weeks ago.

Gerard was practically shaking as he applied a bit on his lips, smiling so brightly it was actually beginning to feel painful.

He attempted to flatten down his red hair and straightened out his cropped white shirt, taking another deep breath before turning towards the door.

The moment he opened the door he was faced with Frank, who's eyes immediately went wide.

Gerard looked down and bit his lip, awaiting Frank's reaction. He didn't want it to be a negative reaction— he had actually come to find that he really did like himself in the skirt, but if Frank didn't aprove he surely wouldn't keep doing it. The thought of course saddened Gerard but he would do whatever he could to make Frank happy.

"Oh Gee, you look breathtaking." Frank said in a whisper, looking at Gerard's outfit warmly, just like he always did.

Gerard blushed and looked up at Frank shyly, "Really?"

Frank makes eye contact with him and smiled, "Absolutely."

Gerard looked back down with a shy grin, fiddling with his hands out of habit.

"Well what are you waiting for? Give me a lil twirl!" Frank encouraged with a laugh, sitting down on Gerard's bed.

Gerard giggled and felt his face redden as he did a small twirl, feeling the skirt rise up a bit.

He looked at Frank expectedly again, and saw him staring back at him in awe.

"Just when I thought you couldn't get any fucking prettier," Frank mumbled with a smile,

"You did."

Gerard laughed again, this time out of nerves. He took a seat on Frank's lap, setting one leg on either side of him, trying not to think about how the soft skirt was quite revealing the more he sat and twirled.