.CHAPTER TWENTY.

~ ~

| just a note to show what Frank's costume is.. |

~ ♡ ♡ ♡ ~

~ ~

happy birthday, frankie
~[|]~

Gerard was hyper stressed.

Yes, he had managed to fix up Frank's gift which was really three gifts. There was a coupon for a free tattoo at Frank's favourite tattoo parlour, the one he always talked about, then there was a bracelet Gerard had made despite how many times Mikey had pointed out how childish it was, and lastly there were centre floor tickets to the Knicks game that he knew Frank had been wanting to go to.

Even with Frank's gift all sorted out, Gerard was still freaking out, because Gerard had about two hours until he was meant to be at the party, and he was only halfway through showering.

He had made sure to wash his hair and scrub himself clean, the smell of vanilla filling the air around him.

Gerard was little embarrassed to admit it, but he had actually purchased a shaver a few months back, and was now fully trained in the art of shaving his legs without any casualties.

He actually managed to clear his legs of any hair quiet quickly and safely, only staying the shower for a good twenty minutes before stepping out and wrapping a towel around himself.

Gerard swiftly lathered his skin with lotion, of course picking vanilla to match his shampoo and shower gel, and he was quite satisfied with the shiny soft result. His hair however was still dripping over the bath matt, so he decided to wrap a towel around his waist to blow dry the bright red mess.

Once Gerard's hair was as straight as it could be, he ruffled it to give it a bit more volume. Before moving onto getting actually dressed, Gerard brushed his teeth and washed his face properly.

The first part of Gerard's costume that he put on where the white socks, followed by the white shorts and jersey. He put the sweat band accessory on and sighed in delight, feeling content and pretty.

He got out the dark blue face paint Brendon had encouraged him to buy, and applied two thick lines on each of his rosy cheeks, making sure they were symmetrical and bold.

Gerard, after a small internal battle, decided to apply a bit of that lipgloss Mikey had indirectly gifted him a while ago, even going as far as to apply a bit of eyeliner too, but only a small amount. By the time Gerard was all done, he had about half an hour before he had to be there, and he used that time to pack a small gym bag, one that fit with his costume.