.CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.

happiest in your arms
~[|]~

Gerard and Frank were hanging out, being the two dudes and bros they were labelled to be, except they were somewhat having a very intense session of pressing lips and teeth together, so maybe hanging out wasn't exactly the best term.

After they'd both recovered from their sicknesses, they both immediately christened their new found health with the act of aggressive making out. Which Gerard found ridiculous at first, but now couldn't exactly deny that he was having a fantastic time with Frank's tongue in his mouth.

Gerard let his hands roam over Frank's T-shirt clad chest, liking the way the soft material felt under his touch.

Frank wasn't really as sensual and gentle as Gerard, seeing as after a few minutes of having his lips against his, he trailed them down to Gerard's sensitive neck.

"This okay?" Frank asked seemingly out of breath, his motions stilling as he waited for Gerard's answer.

Gerard couldn't exactly use any of the words he had learned in the twenty three years of his life, so he just opted for nodding furiously and squeezing the material of Frank's shirt to show his certainty.

And Gerard didn't need to see Frank to know he had a shit eating grin plastered on his face.

Gerard wasn't exactly in the right mindset to realise that if Mr Bryar saw hickeys on his neck, he'd be more than just fucked. But alas Gerard just laid back and let Frank do as he pleased, happy to just receive the attention Frank was giving him, and even at that split second he decided to maybe voice his concern, Frank's teeth were grazing his jaw, practically squashing the thoughts entirely.

Though Gerard did let out an embarrassing gasp when Frank bit down on the skin below his ear, his lip ring cold against the heated skin, probably leaving a very vampiric and quite problematic mark. But if Gerard was being honest, he actually quite liked the idea of being marked by Frank.

Gerard's hands found themselves in Frank's hair rather quickly, pulling the dark strands harshly when Frank started sucking on another part of his neck, and he was quite unprepared for the small moan Frank released and it actually took a second to process the sound.

Yes, that would be Gerard's new favourite sound indefinitely.

Frank's hands lay pinning Gerard's bottom half to his unmade bed, holding him so tight there would surely be bruises, which Gerard again welcomed. It wasn't as if anyone would actually see them, so to him it was more of a reminder of his boyfriend.

Right as Frank was about to trail his hands lower, a knock boomed aggressively from the entrance to Frank's apartment. Gerard craned his head to look through Frank's bedroom door, but Frank immediately pulled him back to facing him with his hands, using the advantage of being able to hold Gerard's head in place to continue biting down harshly on all of the places that made Gerard squirm.

The person didn't stop knocking though, and Gerard was beginning to wonder who the Hell was nearly breaking down the door.

"Frankie," Gerard said, trying his best not to moan as Frank's tongue swept across his bitten skin. He hoped Frank would sense his curiosity through the action, but knowing Frank, it really wouldn't have made a difference.