.CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN.

not edited

intimate showers & questions
~[|]~

Gerard woke up to a hand running through his hair, his eyes slowly opening to be faced with Frank's bare chest, making him smile softly. The events of last night flooded his mind and he smiled wider. He shifted around, wincing when his lower back accidentally moved a certain way, causing a sharp pain to shoot up his spine.

"Careful, Gee... you're probably still gonna be sore." Frank whispered gently, and he seemed wide awake.

Gerard nodded before yawning, shifting uncomfortably when he felt the garters on his thighs, remembering that he was still wearing Frank's boxers and his skirt.

"How long have you been awake?" Gerard asked softly, Frank stopping his hand for a second before continuing.

"Not long." He murmured, pressing a kiss to Gerard's head.

Gerard hummed, his eyes shutting again as he nuzzled deeper against Frank's warm body.

"Thank you for last night." Gerard said quietly against Gerard's chest.

Frank chuckled, "Don't thank me, Gee. I'm just happy that you're happy, angel."

"I'm always happy when I'm with you." Gerard answered absently.

And all of the sudden Frank was moving him so that they were at eye level, "Would you... Would you be happier if you and I were together even more?"

Gerard's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "Frank, we already spend like every hour together, how could I be with you more?"

Frank looked down at himself, kissing Gerard's forehead before sighing softly, "Dunno."

They were silent again and Gerard had started drifting off again, only fighting off his drowsiness when he felt Frank speak softly to him again.

"You hungry?" He asked, and Gerard yawned quietly again with a nod.

"Yeah but my ass still hurts." Gerard mumbled, making Frank laugh.

"I can just make you food. I do know how to turn on the stove, babycakes." Frank said, making Gerard laugh lightly too.

"You don't have to do that, Frankie. I have to get up soon anyway." Gerard said, his hands laying flat on Frank's chest as he traced the small nail marks he made the night before. "M' sorry about these by the way.."

Frank looked down at his chest, where Gerard was tracing his skin. He smiled softly, "It's fine, Gee, don't worry 'bout it."

Gerard obviously still felt bad but after a few minutes of Frank rubbing his back he let it go a bit, instead attempting to shift around without killing his back again. He leaned down and pressed a few light kisses to the small marks, feeling Frank's heart beat against his ear once he laid back down again.

Frank looked like he was going to say something when the ringing of Gerard's phone happened. Gerard rolled his eyes and accepted his fate, answering it without checking the ID.

He nuzzled his head back into Frank's shoulder, his eyes half-lidded.

"Gee, where the fuck are you?" Brendon asked hurriedly on the other line, "Bryar is gonna pop a cap in your ass."