.CHAPTER THIRTY NINE.

awkward gift ideas & talks
~[|]~

"Frankie, you need to go." Gerard laughed against Frank's lips as Frank tried to keep kissing him.

"Why?" Frank practically whined, attempting to connect their lips again.

Gerard giggled again and pushed him back softly, "We've literally been over this three times, Mikey's gonna be here any second and he said he needed to tell something— which means you can't be here."

Frank pouted, "Fine babycakes, see you tonight?"

Gerard shook his head before opening his front door, "I thought you said we should pack more tonight?"

"What makes you think we can't pack together?" Frank asked with a dramatic scoff.

"Frankie, last time we tried to do that you spent twenty minutes popping bubblewrap and complaining about all the packing." Gerard laughed, and Frank rolled his eyes.

"Fine, I'll call you." He said, and Gerard nodded with an appreciative smile.

"Love you." Frank pressed a quick kiss to Gerard's lips.

"Love you too, pumpkin." Gerard smiled, and Frank grinned to himself before leaving, and Gerard slowly shut the door before heading back to his bedroom to clean up a bit.

There were only two boxes of stuff he had already packed because him and Frank were taking this moving process slowly. Frank didn't want to make Gerard get rid of most of his stuff so they're both trying to get rid of around the same amount each so it'll feel more like their apartment rather than just Frank's.

In all actuality, Gerard did lie to Frank just a little when he said Mikey needed to tell him something important, what actually needed to happen was that Gerard had asked Mikey for help brainstorming Frank's Christmas gift.

It was only the ninth but Gerard wanted to get Frank something really special, and although he knew Mikey would suggest something completely disgusting like anal beads, he still wanted someone else's opinion.

He made his bed right as he heard a knock at his door, and he rushed over to it, opening it to see Mikey stood there looking at his phone.

"Hey Geetard." Mikey mumbled, walking into Gerard's apartment carelessly.

"I've got about an hour before Pete and I are gonna study for our Bio test, so let's make this quick." Mikey said, and Gerard rolled his eyes.

"I just called you over because I need help finding Frank a Christmas gift." He said, and Mikey snorted, plopping down on the couch next to Gerard.

"You make it sound like you don't already know." Mikey said and Gerard raised an eyebrow.

"Um, I don't?"

"Jesus Christ— Gerard, what's one thing you have that Frank doesn't?" Mikey asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Um.. red hair?"

"A virginity, asshole." Mikey said with a laugh.

"Mikey, stop suggesting that— my virginity is not a Christmas gift." Gerard groaned, and Mikey made a noise of disagreement.