.CHAPTER FORTY.

⇧extra picture⇧gee's outfit because i really like showing 'em okay?

extra picture
gee's outfit because i really like showing 'em okay?

——————————————————

date night
~[|]~

"Don't drop it," Gerard gritted out, more to himself than anything, "don't fucking drop it."

Gerard slowly skated out of the kitchen with two plates on each arm and a tray between his legs.

Sure, he could have done this one at a time- or two at a time actually, but he was already behind on orders and Mr Bryar had been on edge about his return all day, so he really just had to man the fuck up and balance these trays right now.

"Uh, who ordered the eggs?" Gerard asked with a forced smile, looking at the family of four seated in front of him.

The woman Gerard assumed to be the mother raised her hand with a polite smile.

Gerard nodded and set down the plate, and after a lot of struggling and apologising, he was done serving booth four. He took the tray out from between his legs, and mentally groaned when he saw a group of teenagers in the farthest end of the booth.

"Fuck me." He mumbled, skating over quickly before mustering a somewhat believable kind look.

"Ready to order?" He asked, and he noticed that some of the boys were dressed in those lettermen jackets, making him almost want to vomit right then and there.

"Uh, two strawberry milkshakes, one pink lemonade and some blueberry pancakes." The one with brown hair and blue eyes said, smiling slightly.

Gerard nodded and wrote it down, and he was about to leave when he heard them call him back.

"Uh, hey," One of the guys with longish blonde hair said, a grin across his face, "you got cool hair."

Gerard's mind slowed down for a moment as he stared at them blankly, finally clearing his throat and mumbling a confused 'thank you.'

He head to the kitchen and when he got there, he couldn't help but wonder what that was all about. He rarely got complimented by customers, and teenagers at that.

"What's got you all worked up?" Pete asked, drying a large glass they used for milkshakes.

Gerard kept his gaze down as he got out the stuff to make milkshakes and the pre-made pancake batter from the fridge. He knew for a fact that Ray had prepared that when he came in that morning to save not just Gerard's ass, but everyone else's ass too, because he was the fucking reincarnation of Jesus Christ.