.CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN.

context to picture
= shirt gerard tries on
———————————————————
like a teenager
~[|]~

[SMUT WARNING ~ i'll put italics later for those who wanna skip]

"Gee, hurry up! I wanna see you.."

"Give me a minute, damn." Gerard mumbled as he pulled the shirt over his body.

He was currently trapped once again in a changing room, except this time the circumstances were a bit nicer, and Frank had actually encouraged him to try on some of the more "girly" things in the clothing store, and they actually looked really cute!

Gerard had actually forgotten how much he liked shorter tops and pastel suspenders until Frank had abruptly thrown some his way.

Now though, he was fitting himself into something a lot less up his alley. He was trying on a large pink shirt with rainbows at the hem and sleeves. It was unbelievably comfortable, and Frank had actually been the one to find it.

Gerard was really embarrassed at first, especially when the two of them passed all of the tight clothes and skirts, but Frank was so causal and sweet about all of it, and it made Gerard's heart feel so warm.

Underneath Gerard's shirt he was wearing a pair of short denim shorts with little rips. They were quite tight, and they accented his legs a bit, but they were hidden under the shirt that actually went quite low, so Gerard didn't mind too much.

He could hear Frank begin to complain again as he opened the thick curtain in one swift pull.

His face was red as he opened it, and Frank's eyes immediately roamed his body.

Gerard shuffled on his feet awkwardly as Frank looked at him, and when Frank's eyes met his they were so happy and content.

"You look absolutely adorable." He said quietly as he stepped closer to Gerard.

Frank smiled as he let his hands run over the soft material of the shirt, making Gerard suck in a quick breath.

Frank made eye contact with him briefly at the action, but didn't say anything. He just looked back down and admired the clothing. Gerard nearly jumped out of his skin when all of the sudden Frank's hands were on his thighs moving up, seemingly trying to see what he was wearing underneath.

When Frank's fingertips grazed the rough material he lifted up the shirt a bit so he could see Gerard's shorts better. Gerard felt his stomach tingle in nerves as Frank's hands ran over the shorts. They rested on the sides of his upper thigh.

"These are really cute too." He mumbled quietly, making Gerard smile shyly.

He liked that Frank wasn't taking this to a sexual place, because he didn't really think he would be up for having sex in a public changing room, or even have a boner, and especially since if they hypothetically did have sex that would be their first time ever doing it properly and that scared Gerard to bits. Because that also meant Gerard's first time ever doing it, and he knew that Frank was a lot more experienced than he was, and he didn't want to make a fool of himself.

Gerard wondered if maybe losing his virginity would be the awkward fiasco he had always dreaded. What if he accidentally sneezed on Frank? Or what if he accidentally kicked Frank's balls—