.CHAPTER FIFTY TWO.

[important a/n at the bottom of chapter]

pizza & cheating
~[|]~

"So," Frank panted as he laid beside Gerard, wiping his forehead with his hands as he looked over at an equally disheveled and sweaty Gerard, "You owe me pizza."

Gerard laughed through his heavy breathing, already moving to cuddle into Frank's exposed side. "Nuh-uh, you're the one who owes pizza. Don't you dare turn this around."

Frank let out a breathy laugh, running a hand through Gerard's hair absently as he looked down at him, "You were the one who made the bet in the first place— you said whoever finished cleaning the apartment first wouldn't have to speak to the the food delivery guy."

Gerard sat up, his hand on Frank's bare chest as he sat up, basically propped above him.

"And I finished first." Gerard giggled, and Frank made an offended face.

"Excuse me?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, only making Gerard giggle more. "I finished cleaning the living room and then you saw I was gonna win so you fucking seduced me."

Gerard's shook his head with a grin, "I did not seduce you, don't be so dramatic. I just... kissed your neck a little."

"Mhm, sure- and was that before or after you pushed me down and started grinding on me?" Frank rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around Gerard, pulling him so that he was laying back down beside him in one quick movement. Gerard squeaked and wrapped his legs and arms around Frank so he was stuck with him.

"You're not getting out of this, babycakes," Frank murmured as he kissed Gerard's jaw in some form of post-coital affection, "You better get changed."

"But 'm tired." Gerard whined and Frank laughed against his flushed skin before shaking his head.

"Fine, then I'll help you get dressed." Frank said, and Gerard had to admit that this really hadn't been the direction he was going in when he said he was tired, but he always found it really sweet when Frank did things like that for him. It was obvious he didn't need to, he could have just told Gerard to get changed in a sterner tone if it was necessary Gerard assumed, but Frank never did that.

"By the way, we have to clean the living room again." Gerard said and Frank just hummed whilst he pulled out a few clothes for Gerard to wear.

"S'not my fault you spilled the books on the book shelf." Frank muttered, though his smile made it more than evident that he was just looking to be a pain in Gerard's ass.

Gerard rolled his eyes, "I wouldn't have spilled them if you hadn't pushed me up against it."

"Hey, you had it coming," Frank defended, grabbing Gerard by the back of his thighs and pulling him to the side of the bed so he could dress him easier. Gerard sat up, looking down at Frank who was sat between his legs, raising an eyebrow.

"How?"

"Sorry but if you're gonna go around trying to get me to fuck you so you don't lose a bet then you should have no problem being humped against a shelf." Frank said nonchalantly, pressing small kisses to Gerard's thighs after having pulled up his boxers for him.