.CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT.

cherry blossoms
~[|]~

"Dude, I don't get why that guy had to get killed. He was hot as fuck." Brendon said around a mouth full of popcorn, making everyone roll their eyes at him.

"Those are the kind of outbursts we internalise, dumbass." Gerard said, making Brendon flip him off.

Gerard laughed lightly, shifting between Frank's legs, where they were both positioned on the couch.

Frank tightened his arms around Gerard's midsection, making him look back at Frank curiously. Frank just smiled at him and pecked his lips, making him smile shyly.

"I love you." Frank murmured into Gerard's ear when Gerard turned back to face to the TV.

Gerard smiled to himself, "I love you too, Frankie."

"God, save it for the bedroom I'm trying to—" Pete interrupted himself with a loud squeal when a jumpscare happened, making everyone laugh.

Gerard shifted between Frank's legs and kicked Pete's leg making him jolt in alarm.

"You dick." Pete breathed once he realised it was just Gerard and not the possessed demon on the screen, seeing as they were now watching some sort of The Conjuring-knockoff.

It was nearing twelve, and no one had been remotely suggested going home, which was fine with Gerard because he didn't have work in the morning. Seeing as he was still fucking suspended— for literally no reason at all except he had a caved in face and his waitressing was a little shit that day.

After Frank and Gerard had made up, they called all the guys over again and after they had finished watching Scream they'd practically spent a half hour basically harassing Frank with questions, which all made Gerard very embarrassed to say the least.

What was sweet though was that Frank wouldn't let Gerard do anywhere without him, and it wasn't as if Gerard wanted to in the first place, but Frank had to always be touching Gerard in someone or else he would get antsy.

Gerard rubbed circles absently on Frank's hand as they watched the movie, and it was honestly funny how Gerard had thought Frank was a scaredy-cat initially, but now that he was watching a movie with the likes of Pete and Brendon— he could really see what actual scaredy-cats looked like.

Ryan and Ray didn't even seem all that bothered, they just ate M&Ms and watched the movie nonchalantly, whilst you had Pete screaming every two seconds and Brendon complaining about there being no nudity.

Weirdly enough, although Ryan was very adamant about not dating Brendon, during the first few jumpscares his hands had immediately attached to Brendon's out of instinct, which made everyone but Brendon raise an eyebrow.

Towards the end of the movie, Gerard himself was getting kind of freaked out. Not scared— he wasn't a baby or anything... he was just getting a little creeped out.

He jumped when a door slammed in the movie, and Frank chuckled behind him, making him grumble. He lightly hit Frank's thigh before paying attention back to the movie.

It was then that he felt Frank's lips on his neck, but not in sexual way or anything, but more in the comforting way. He left little kisses on his shoulder too, probably to help him calm down, and Gerard squeezed his hand in gratitude before focusing back on the little girl that was definitely about to get killed.