.CHAPTER EIGHT.

It's not an aesthetic photo?? that's right broskies, this chapter is an exception since i wanted to show what Geetard is wearing lmao

also this chapter is a bit longer than the others... and doesn't really have the same energy. but just trust me, kay? also i just skimmed through with editing.. sorry for mistakes

—————————————————

catagelophobia
~[|]~

Gerard had actually underestimated how truly fucked his ankle was, because when he finally got it checked out by a professional, they seemed pretty concerned. Apparently he had pulled a tendon or some shit, and had to wear a brace. The gut wrenching pain was actually a small price to pay for the fact that he didn't have to roller skate around the diner for at least a month.

Bryar was a sociopath but he did know about the employee health plan and that maybe just maybe, making Gerard skate with a twisted ankle would be a dick move.

Gerard often kept his mind occupied, very occupied, which was quite easy considering he had to work so many shifts now and it was getting colder so the diner was a lot busier. The question as to why Gerard had to keep himself busy, was actually not a question at all, it was pretty obvious given since Frank had left him the other day. Two weeks ago, funnily enough.

He hadn't come back, he hadn't found a way to contact Gerard maybe even through an coworker. Frank had just figuratively vanished, and the chances that he would be back were so slim that Gerard often found himself in a perpetual state of wanting to cry.

He didn't even know what he did wrong!

Gerard had assumed that their intimate moment was something both parties had unanimously consented to, but evidently not, and Gerard wanted to slap Frank almost as much as he wanted to kiss him, which was quite a feeling he might add.

Pete had tried his best to console Gerard and give him some much needed comfort, but Gerard refused it almost every time. It was only the handful of times were it was nearing five in the morning and he needed human contact so badly he would burst into the kitchen and cradle Pete forcefully, that he actually let himself be taken care of.

He couldn't help it, he was absolutely crushed. Which was actually quite weird because him and Frank didn't even kiss, they just sort of, stood there, which was all fine except it fucking wasn't because now the short shithead had abandoned Gerard completely and left him feeling redundant and alone.

Mikey had tried to get Gerard to go out with him again to another club, but he was always unsuccessful, and because of Gerard's busy schedule, it was almost a given that he couldn't go anywhere anytime soon. Or so he assumed.

"Pack your shit. We're going to a bar." Was the first thing his brother had said to him when he showed up at the diner at around seven o'clock.

Gerard looked up from the bucket of water on the ground and mop. He raised an eyebrow and was about to start restating his whole speech about not being allowed to go- something he had said many fucking times.

"And before you start your bullshit excuses, Ray said he'd cover your shift and tell your boss you went home because you forgot your painkillers." Mikey said with a devilish smile, a somewhat evil glint in his eyes.