.CHAPTER FORTY SIX.

the execution of mikey way's plans
~[|]~

[SMUT WARNING ~ there's a lot of fluff throughout the whole chapter, but there's obviously smut so i put italics towards the bottom for those who wanna skip]

"Gee, I'm so sorry, it took a longer than Matt said it would. If you want we can cud—"

Gerard heard Frank stop in his tracks, probably having noticed the blood red rose petals littering the dark flooring of his apartment. The fairy lights that glowed a warm-yellow colour were turned on to illuminate everything nicely seeing as it was dark not just in the apartment but outside too. It was winter after all, which meant that all though it was a few ticks after seven it was basically night time.

Sure all of this was a cheesy touch, Gerard was absolutely sure of that, but he couldn't help it.

He was a hopeless romantic, and he knew Frank wouldn't mind at all, so he did what his little cheesy heart desired.

"Gee?" Frank asked, his voice a lot softer now as his footsteps echoed around the apartment.

Gerard was getting antsy as he stood awkwardly in the center of Frank's bedroom, playing with his fingers habitually as he finally heard Frank open the bedroom door carefully.

He smiled nervously as Frank drunk up the sight in front of him, his eyes slightly wide as he stared not just at Gerard but at what state his room was in.

"Surprise?" Gerard tried, his nerves not even remotely giving him a break as he set his hands down to his sides and looked at Frank with the same nervous smile he had on before.

"Gee, what is all this?" Frank asked softly, his eyes taking in everything in front of him still. And even though he seemed to be busy admiring the room, his voice did seem to shake slightly in almost anticipation.

"Well, I um, I thought I'd surprise you with... this, I guess." Gerard mumbled through a heavy blush, holding onto the hem of his skirt and lifting it up to reveal the light pink lace underneath.

Frank's breath hitched loudly, and his entire body seemed to tense when he saw what Gerard was showcasing.

But after a few moments Frank still hadn't said anything, so Gerard dropped the front of his skirt again, his shyness getting the best of him.

"I- Is it too much?" Gerard asked softly, his heart beating impossibly fast as his stomach twisted and flipped, "I just wanted to make it special I—"

Gerard was interrupted by Frank walking over to him slowly, a gentle smile on his lips as he put his hands on the sides of Gerard's head.

"It's absolutely perfect," Frank said while staring into Gerard's worried eyes, "you look absolutely perfect."

Gerard let out a small laugh of relief, his eyes drifting down as he smiled.

His eyes fluttered shut when he felt Frank's soft lips on his, the feeling gentle and careful, like Frank was trying to get the feeling exactly right.

Frank's hands wandered down from cradling Gerard's face down to his arms and soon his hips. Gerard sighed against Frank's lips before placing his arms around Frank's neck.