.CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR.

[not edited]

we need to talk
~[|]~

Gerard laughed loudly as Frank put his head up Gerard's loose red shirt, blowing a raspberry on his flat stomach. They were meant to be cuddling but Frank decided that acting like a little kid was way more enjoyable, naturally.

"Frank, s-stop!" Gerard squeaked with a laugh, making Frank take his head out from under his shirt to grin at him.

"Fine, babycakes." Frank laughed and put Gerard's head on his bare chest carefully as they cuddled up again.

"Babycakes?" Gerard asked, his eyebrows raised in amusement.

Frank playfully pouted, "You don't like when I give you nicknames?"

"Not when the nickname you're giving me is babycakes." Gerard laughed, making Frank swat his chest.

"Oh shush." Frank mumbled making Gerard giggle.

They leaned in with smiles, their lips colliding lazily. It was soft and sweet, with only a few caresses of Frank's tongue. It was late at night, so the two didn't really have the energy for a heavy make out session. Just something soft, a happy note to sleep on.

They were in Frank's apartment, and it was Friday night so Gerard knew he only had to get to work at eleven, which was more than enough time to get ready. Saturdays he always started a bit later since he knew Bryar only came it at twelve, so he could get away with sleeping in a bit.

What had been a bit weird though, was that Frank had been insisting that Gerard spend more nights in his apartment instead of his own, which was completely fine because Gerard loved waking up falling asleep next to Frankie, not to mention Frank's apartment was a bit more spacious than his own and not as messy. But although Gerard didn't mind, he still didn't really know why.

He supposed it was because he was in a little clingy phase at the moment, which honestly made Gerard just want to smile his way to the moon, but he sure would ask Frank about that later. Not when he was fighting to keep himself awake.

Soon Frank pulled back with a soft smile, pecking Gerard's nose quickly before leaning over to turn off his lamp next to his bed, making darkness swallow up the room.

"Night Frankie." Gerard whispered as Frank pulled him to his chest again securely.

"Goodnight Gee." Frank kissed his head and soon Gerard passed out.

- -

Gerard was worried.

That was actually an understatement, Gerard was shitting his pants in fear, more accurately, because it had been two hours after Frank agreed to come to Gerard's apartment, and he hadn't shown up or answered his phone.

Usually Gerard would only be a bit skittish or nervous, but not chugging-orange-juice-to-calm-his-nerves, nervous. He knew he was over reacting but he couldn't help it, Frankie had never really been late to anything. Apart from getting up in the morning, or work actually.

When he heard a knock at his door he immediately rushed over to it, swinging it open without bothering to check through the peephole who it was.