.CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE.

everything fucking aches
~[|]~

Gerard was almost at his car when he felt someone tug his arm.

"Gerard, please just listen-"

"Leave me alone." Gerard said as he unlocked his car, and he felt his eyes sting. God, he hadn't cried this many times- or actually felt like crying this many times in his entire life.

"I didn't kiss someone else- they kissed me." Frank said hurriedly, his eyes running all over Gerard like he was worried he'd vanish any second.

"I don't wanna fucking hear it, Frank." Gerard's voice cracked as he spoke, opening his car.

Frank was quick to yank him out and slam the car door shut. Gerard's heart squeezed at the notion of Frank's aggression, he never thought he would be at the end of Frank's anger issues but now that he was, God he forgot he was dating someone who beat people up a lot.

"What the fuck?" Gerard asked incredulously as he glared at Frank. Hoping to hide his fear, because that would just make this all worse.

"Will you just let me explain without you fucking blowing things out of proportion?" Frank asked angrily, and Gerard had to admit that it was scaring him just a tiny bit. He swallowed as he leaned against his car.

"I was pouring this girl a drink and she confused me with her boyfriend and kissed me," Frank said with a sigh, "I didn't initiate anything and I certainly didn't fucking make-out with anyone."

"Why the Hell would she confuse you with her boyfriend?" Gerard asked with a slight scoff.

"I work in a fucking bar- she was obviously drunk." Frank said and there was still this pissy tone lodged in his words.

Gerard was silent for a moment, not looking up at Frank. He knew he didn't have a right to be mad- or even upset at Frank, but he still felt this intense urge to punch someone and if it wasn't going to be that drunk girl it was gonna be that stranger walking down the street.

"I'm sorry, okay?" Frank said in a softer tone, he placed his hands on Gerard's face but Gerard didn't want to look up.

Frank lifted his chin up with his index finger, his eyes were warm, bleeding into his own. But Gerard still felt this strange hurt- like he knew Frank wasn't at fault but he knew someone was and it just wouldn't stop nagging him, the fact that that girl kissed Frank. It just made him so pissed.

Frank lay a gentle kiss on Gerard's lips but Gerard didn't move, in fact he actually felt himself begin to tremble.

Because fuck, he just needed it all to stop.

Their arguing and the thought of Frank kissing someone and the taste of vodka he was getting from Frank's lips. He felt his hands begin to shake because fuck he felt sick- he wanted to vomit.

Frank pulled back with sadness all across his face, "What're you-"

The hurt across Frank's face was really the last thing he needed, and Gerard couldn't even let Frank finish before he was bursting out in tears.

So much for not reaching a new low, Gerard thought.

Gerard was quick to push Frank away from him before turning to face his car as he cried. He didn't need Frank to see him like this.