.CHAPTER FORTY TWO.

not edited

lingerie shopping & sleepy frankie
~[|]~

Frank was at work, which was coincidentally the perfect opportunity for Gerard to get some very important things done. Some very important things that he knew his mother would resent him for doing if she ever found out.

Gerard made a small humming noise as he laid in the dark room, scrolling through his laptop on some random online shopping site.

Specifically, and quite embarrassingly, a lingerie shopping site, one that just by the sight of it made Gerard blush and bite his lip.

Everything was so pretty— but so expensive, and completely revealing. Hell, Gerard was a confident-ass man when it came to bitching about things, or complaining, but not at all when it came to dressing up in hopes of getting someone turned on— especially not when that someone was Frank.

He really should have been doing this in person, but honestly he was way too shy to do that. Besides, he already knew his size and... proportions for everything since he had shopped for underwear online before.

Before anyone even remotely judged him— sometimes, just sometimes, he was a lazy fuck. So lazy he couldn't even leave his apartment to buy food, which was why he rarely had food in his fridge and only coffee since he had that delivered to his apartment monthly. So yes, maybe awhile ago he figured buying underwear was easier online than in person, which was actually great because he found a nice pair of pink boxers he didn't even know existed.

But this wasn't at all about pink boxers, it was about tight lace.

And the fact remained that he wasn't confident enough to walk into a fucking Victoria Secret and demand a pair of panties that fit around his dick.

So he was doing the next best thing.

Gerard figured with his pale complexion and bright hair, black would probably be his best option. So as he was scrolling in the dark, which sounded extremely worrying outside of context, he kept a look out for black.

Gerard smiled a little as he played with his hair, having found some nice pieces of clothing actually. They weren't too revealing, but didn't leave much to the imagination either, which was the whole point anyway.

After around thirty minutes of googling and intense typing and zooming, Gerard decided he would just finalise his purchases tomorrow. Besides, he still had to find what other gift he should give Frank, because a platter with his ass on it didn't really have a nice Christmassy feel to it.

He already had the expensive whiskey he knew Frank had been wanting to try, which Gerard bought manually at a liquor store not too far from the diner. Which was in reality, a huge awkward fiasco of a purchase seeing as he had been in his pastel clothes at the time making the man selling the liquor think he was underage.

Gerard didn't know if he wanted to sing, because he didn't even know what he would sing... but he figured it should be something he himself wrote, or else it wouldn't feel as personal. The thing was, Gerard didn't really do the whole song-writing things anymore, maybe in college, but not now.

It had been a while, and he didn't even know if he still had a knack for it, but he hoped it wouldn't be too bad.

Gerard felt his eyes turn droopy the longer he thought about what he could muster up before Christmas. Full disclosure, Frank and Gerard were spending Christmas eve and Christmas day with Gerard's family, and they had brother agreed that they'd give each other the more personal and intimate gifts when they were back home.