.CHAPTER FIFTY ONE.

not edited - feel free to point out any mistakes

pseudonyms & green balls
~[|]~

"... And then I told him if he doesn't eat that damn cheeseburger I'm gonna shove it so far up his pancreas he's gonna—"

"You said that to an actual costumer?"

Brendon scoffed with a dramatic nod.

"He said he wanted extra cheese and I fucking put extra cheese on that motherfucker- and then he has the fucking gaul to call me an idiot?" Brendon asked in some high pitched over exaggerated tone, making Gerard roll his eyes.

"He's definitely not the first to call you that," Gerard said as he put back a few menus, Brendon standing on the opposite side of the counter where he was fixing up a milkshake, "But what does that have to do with Mr Bryar?"

Brendon rolled his eyes, "Impatient are we?"

"Mhm." Gerard hummed absently, wiping down the small boom boxes on the baby pink counter.

"Anyway, basically he heard the whole thing and he said I'm on shitter duty for the next month." Brendon said quietly, making Gerard laugh loudly as Brendon glared at him.

"You fucking loser," Gerard giggled, looking down as he pushed in a stool, "You had it comi-"

He was interrupted small slap being delivered to his ass, making him spin around- honestly getting quite ready to slap the absolute shit out of whoever the fuck thought that would be appropriate.

Gerard grit his teeth harshly, only relaxing when he saw a giggling Frank, making him sigh in both relief and annoyance.

"You scared me." Gerard mumbled as he shoved Frank, who in turn just kissed his forehead softly.

"Sorry, babycakes." He smiled, and he took a seat on the stool Gerard had just pushed in a few moments before.

He kept an arm wrapped around Gerard's waist as he sat down, nodding at Brendon in some form of greeting.

But it seemed like Brendon just couldn't shut up for two minutes though, because not a second layer he was smiling widely at Frank before saying what was on his idiotic mind.

"I am so glad you're here," Brendon said, "Gee was just telling me how he needed his Frankie to come put him in his place."

"You fucking asshole," Gerard hissed, "I don't need to be put in my place for telling you to stop swearing at customers."

"You used to do it all the time!" Brendon exclaimed, making Gerard roll his eyes.

He felt Frank squeeze his hip, making him blush lightly, "You're being a fucking baby. Just get to work."

"You're not the boss of me." Brendon muttered, skating off towards the kitchen.

"Now that that's over," Frank mumbled to himself as he pulled Gerard down to kiss his lips quickly, "Hi."

"Hi, pumpkin." Gerard giggled, kissing Frank's cheek in return before standing up straight again.