KALA BEAR WARS : Episode 9

The Earthling Neil:

I'm sitting watching tele when suddenly, POOF.
Standing in the middle of the lounge, red corduroy paws on red corduroy hips, smoke rising from his cross-stitch eye remnants, there appeared the Sirius care bear ... Winnie. 

He looks terribly fierce.

He has responded to our call that he emanate his warrior form to aid us in our struggle with the kala bears. God help them 'cause Winnie sure won't. 

He's in the sun room now,  in front of the altar, doing Mahakala Puja. (Note 4.)
He's summoning all sorts of serious players; demon spawn, alien road runners, boo spooks to name a few. I stuck my head in and nearly lost it to some mad sword-swinging ninja.

Marie Curie (aka MC):
if you need fresh roadkill in abundance for winnie tell him tas is the place to look! Even got devils n quolls... the possums are hardly scary... but when you consider the sheer number of them... it's enough to make even the toughest toughies shiver... although that could just be the rain...???

Neil:
Winnie really likes devils MC (Tasmanian devils).
He doesn't like possums though 'cause a bunch of them weed on him once.

(Note 4.)
Do not be afraid, Mahakala is not a demon.
He is a protector deity, compassion manifesting as wrath.
Think of a parent manifesting power in order to protect their child from an attacker. 
Mahakala appears in this terrifying form to drive demons away. 

A Puja is a devotional practice invoking and celebrating the deity, usually involving prayer, chanting and offerings.

Pic: Mahakala.