KALA BEAR WARS : Episode 84

Milinda of the Archive:

Comrades.
Peace has broken out once more on Sirius. Commander Winnie exposed Evil Winnie for what he always was, an illusion. A very powerful illusion, enough to drive half the planet mad, but an illusion nevertheless. 

Wisdom and bliss once again reign on Sirius. The giant crystals that rise high into the sky from the heart of Crystal Mountain have regained their clarity, their sub woof heartbeat spreading harmony throughout the land.

Evil Winnie's killers are once again sane, totally forgiven as is the Sirius way. Gold Eye, the mighty Wolf Soul of Sirius, is  tireless in welcoming every killer back into his pack.

The Soma fields have regenerated and many of the recovering killers have chosen to spend the summer season there, relaxing, regaining their bliss, secure in the knowledge that the healers can once again relieve addiction overnight.

The company have enjoyed an extended holiday, taking in the pleasures of Sirius. Now they  gather at the docks, preparing the "Beyond" for the journey back to Earth, loading all sorts of useful Sirius technologies to be revealed as Earth passes through the approaching Great Transition.

Joining the company for the return to Earth is Jebus Dolphin, under the care of his auntie Dorothea and uncle Winnie. They are preparing him for his role in the Great Transition, his long prophesied mission. This is wonderful news and there is more. 

In appreciation for all that Commander Winnie and the company have done for Sirius, a massed fleet of Sirius ships will escort them back to Earth. Gold Eye himself is joining the fleet for his first ever trip to planet Earth. He says, with the Great Transition approaching, it's time he visited his sister Gaia.

Pic : Gold Eye, wolf soul of Sirius.