KALA BEAR WARS : Episode 43

The Earthling Neil:

I've had a good talk with Winnie about Silverfox. He's in a very bad state. He can't eat, won't sleep.

As you know, the folk from Sirius are shape shifters with self-healing bodies. But the Fox doesn't appear to be healing from this. I asked Winnie why this is. He says he's never seen a Sirius body so badly abused.

The Fox has suffered worse than a hundred human deaths, with no recovery time between.

He has been to hell and back in every sense of the word and his self-healing capacity is completely overwhelmed.

Winnie says he has spoken to Lady Gaia, the root of all healing on Planet Earth. Lady Gaia and Winnie are very close, a bond formed over 2,000 years.

Gaia gave Winnie a crystal cave to use for his meditation retreats and now she's invited Silverfox to spend some time there. With her.

Winnie says the cave has a floor of lapis lazuli. The walls are pure white quartz with branching veins of gold and clusters of crystal. He says it resonates like Crystal Mountain back on Sirius, whatever that means.

 In light of the psychic/cellular sync I share with Silverfox, Winnie says I should also do a healing retreat, on Kangaroo Island

Fine by me. I love it down there.