KALA BEAR WARS : Episode 37

While Captain Chimie was dealing with the human guard a big mob of kala bears gathered around the cave entrance to watch. Now Commander Winnie and Cousin Winnie B turned on them.

The kala mob all bumped into each other shuffling back.

Winnie B, full bling flashing in the red sun, swung his cap to the side and let rip with some Chicago trash talk.

"Yo, fuck ugly. Yeah you mother fucker. You wan dance wif me fur ball? Get some this good pooh dick up yo furry ass? Fuck you like yo daddy did?" God love him.

Backing Winnie B's motor mouth stood Commander Winnie, paws on hips, smoke rising from his cross-stitch eye remnants.

The fight quickly drained out of the kala bears.

Commander Winnie stumped up to the kala mob, grabbed a young bear, shook the crap out of him and said:

"Who's in charge here?"

"You are" squealed the kala.

Got that right.

"Whose side you on?"

"Yours Master."

Clever bear.

Note: 
I am occasionally gifted with prophecy and I have a powerful premonition that this young kala bear was not grabbed at random. I sense he is destined to play an important role in future events. I checked with Commander Winnie and he agreed it would be good for the allies to know about this premonition. We shall keep an eye on this intriguing young bear.

Winnie instructed the young kala to guide Chimie and his new crew, with Thighbone Debbi and Arty Ave, to the Fugslucker labs that Sirius intel indicated were hidden in the warren of caves. Winnie promised the terrified young kala he would not be hurt. He would, in fact, be rewarded. If he served Chimie well.

Then Dog Girl, who likes to get her timing right, leapt out of the still invisible saucer. All leather and feathers and mounted on the back of the slavering Black Dog she sceamed:

"MOTHERFUCKERRRS".

That was the last straw for the kala mob. They fumbled and bumped and fell over each other pouring out the cave and heading for the hills.

The company entered the tunnels. The young kala, as instructed by Commander Winnie, took Captain Chimie and his new crew of mercenary converts, with Thighbone Debbi and Arty Ave, down one of the tunnels in search of the fugslucker labs.

Meanwhile, Commander Winnie whispered in Black Dogs ear. It turns out clever Winnie, back on Earth, had invited Black Dog to sleep on Silverfox's bedding so he would know the scent of the fox. Now Black Dog howled and with Josepina and MC Tara on his back he led Commander Winnie and Winnie B down a different tunnel. Black Dog had found the scent of Silverfox.

The first demon they came across was a female. Horrible wreck of a thing with knobbly joints and her feet on backwards, vagina lips hanging to her knees, wrinkled swaying dugs leaking pus.

She bansheed some gibberish 'til Black Dog pinned her down and ate her head.

____________________

Marie Curie:
don't stop there... I'm not going to be able to sleep!

Neil:
Always leave em hangin' babe. Tune in tomorrow.

 Tune in tomorrow