KALA BEAR WARS : Episode 14

Milinda of the Archive:

We recently reported Silverfox's dosing with opium by the kala bears, enabling his capture. The kalas sent him off to the land of the dead but the fox freed himself before he got there. He may have escaped death but his addict nature had been triggered and so he lingered in the opium haze for some time. Fortunately, with the help of Neil's friends, the fox is now clean.

As they were still in full psychic cellular sync at the time, Neil and Silverfox shared the withdrawal.

Winnie says the psycell link has served its purpose now (it was done to familiarise the fox with conditions on Earth) and so Neil and Fox are separate beings once again.

Silverfox is receiving the healing of the pack from his friends Noah Dog and Gemma Dog. With their love and support he is rapidly recovering his strength. Mind is slower than body to recover though, so it will likely to be some time before his full optimism returns. The fox is a brave and considerate soul so he's refusing to burden others with his struggle.

Neil, on the other hand, is being a real shit.

He's ranting at the television again.

Neil:
"Fucken Kanye. Million dollars and underage models in floaty dresses don't equal art, dickhead. Why do you watch this crap, Winnie? Think it makes you gangsta? Sick of this shit."

Winnie:
"Why you al tim pic on Kanye?"

Neil:
"Cause he's an idiot. And you can fuck off too, corduroy boy."

Next thing they're rolling around on the floor punching each other. Winnie gets up, goes to the stereo and puts on some Lady Gaga. Neil makes a grab for the remote which starts another punch up.

The lad needs to get a grip.
______________________ 

Pic: The Opium Eater 1913 by N. C. Wyeth

 Wyeth