KALA BEAR WARS : Episode 65

The Lady Green Dog:

After that first night of love, Silverfox and I left the battles and romped off to visit the soma fields, our opiate. Ahhh. How to describe the beauty, the pleasures?

We ran to the mountains, crested the pass and there below, in the valley, were the leagues of red. The soma fields. It's the juice of the red flower that contains the narcotic. The snout of a Soma eater can look like they've been face deep in the belly of a beast. I prefer to wash.

We raced down, found a pack where we had friends. Most were already lolling about, having begun the afternoon session. We grazed and chatted and bathed in the pastel glow of Sirius White Star.

Soon there came the soft punch of pleasure in the belly as the narcotic was taken up. My Lord Silverfox was so beautiful, his muzzle stained blood red, his stunning silver fur aglow. We lolled around and over each other, laughing as the bliss of body grew. We closed our eyes and entered the same dream, a mark of the profound connection we were making.

As afternoon turned to night we rose, grazed, and joined the pack who were lighting the fires. The night was for stories, for song, for mime and act outs. I love to sing, as you know.

Silverfox told the old battle tales of when the bears and the canines were at war. He rose on his hinds and he was the mighty Bulga Bear who, crazed by hallucinogenic fungi, slayed a whole pack of wolves. Silverfox dropped and he was Gold Eye, the wolf soul of Sirius, crouched and ready to fell mad Bulga.

By midnight the pack pulled into a sleeping pile against the cold. Silverfox and I floated through the starlit night, blissful in the soma vision.

In the morning we found some bright eye and cold leaf, our stimulants. Bright eye for clean clear energy. And cold leaf?

Ah, the divine cold leaf. Like your cocaine, to which I am also partial, but so much more. And in its natural form. We have no synthetic narcotics like your 'ecstasy' and 'ice' on Sirius. Our naturals are perfect as they are.

We raced and played in the bright rays of Sirius Blue Star. In the afternoon we roamed and found another pack, other friends. And so we spent the season.

Stoned.

Immaculate.

Kaz
Aaaahhhh! Immaculately stoned.......methinks there is some wish fulfillment being channeled here! I can certainly relate!!!
That's some serious beauty – but maybe could there perchance be Warmleaf – I'm not really good with the Cold?

Neil:
Ah yes. You'll be wanting the Soma then Kaz.

Mzz Mon:
I like a good laugh – Coldleaf it is!!!

Debbi:
Sounds to me like Jim Morrison had visited before he wrote "out here on the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned immaculate"

Mzz Mon:
he also wrote ... like an actor out on lone and a dog without a bone

 like an actor out on lone and a dog without a bone