KALA BEAR WARS : Episode 60

Milinda of the Archive:

It's all go at home base this week, since Commander Winnie announced he's taking the company off to Sirius. Winnie has been busily extending and modifying the saucer. He's adding bedrooms, holodeck, crystal net,  stuff like that. And a pool for Dorothea. (Dorothea Dolphin; I'll introduce you in my next report. - Milinda)

The renovations are being carried out using crystal construction techniques and I thought I'd say a few words about the crystal sciences of Sirius.

Let's begin with a little history.

Under the guidance of the giant star 'Canopus', whose council oversees the Milky Way, the planetary systems of Sirius and Sol both took great evolutionary leaps forwards around 100,000 years ago.

The two systems, however, evolved quite differently.

For instance, the environment on Earth was quite dangerous, due to the preponderance of meat eaters. The humans, who began as fruit eaters, also developed a taste for meat.

Since they lacked decent claws and had fruit eater teeth, they needed weapons to hunt and blades to butcher meat. So tool making began.

Earth's science today is basically a continuation of that process, refining tools to better control and dominate the environment.

The beings of the Sirius system though were vegetarian, and happy to stay so. They remained in tune with nature rather than trying to dominate it. They understood that mind and matter were interconnected and they saw that crystal could greatly enhance the natural powers of the mind. Understanding crystal's unique features became the basis for the crystal sciences of Sirius. This can be seen in their development of crystal healing, the crystal net, glow crystals, crystal drills and cutters, crystal drives in their spaceships and the many other ways crystal is employed.

Students of the Archive will be familiar with the seeming magic that Winnie pulls off with his crystals, but truth tell, it's not magic at all. It's science. Many a time I've seen Winnie take a plate of dirt and a Sirius crystal and "ipso facto" (molecular rearrangement) we have a plate of Tim Tam biscuits.

The basic principles of the crystal sciences revolve around the natural property of crystal to contain and concentrate electromagnetic energy. Sirius built on that. They came to understand the interconnection of crystal energy and the mind. Sirius shared this knowledge with the early peoples of Earth but our obsession with tools outstripped our interest in psychic development. All the same, some crystal science does remain on Earth. For instance, crystal focus and amplification in old style crystal radio sets and the piezoelectric effect in devices like sonar and ultrasound.

Holding, focusing and concentrating energy in devises is understood but that same function within the mind, is not. Mind is not something that interests the material sciences of Earth. Crystals are essential tools for shamans though and many indigenous cultures employ crystal 'magic' in healing and communication with other realms.

The New Age movement, that began in the late 20th century, does recognise some of the seemingly magical properties of crystal, especially in healing, and the wisest of these new dreamers work with indigenous folk in a cross fertilisation of the ancient and the new.

Unfortunately the sloppy nature of New Age research and a preparedness to accept all sorts of nonsense, for its feel-good value, means very little progress has been made in this area.

Our Commander Winnie, a master of the crystal sciences, has a large range of Sirius crystals with him. Crystal computing, crystal design, crystal drills and saws, these are Winnie's tool kit and what he's doing with his flying saucer is a marvel to behold. 😊

 😊