KALA BEAR WARS : Episode 35

The Earthling Neil:

Comrades, Commander Winnie has formulated a plan to rescue Silverfox from his prison on Mars. Sirius has secretly carried out extensive reconnaissance and forwarded the details via crystal net. These include general location and the kind of resistance to expect. Based on this information, Winnie has made his plans and chosen his personnel. He asked me to relay the following.

 He asked me to relay the following

The Plan.

Captain Chimie:
You and your crew are first up. Six humans guard the cave entrance. They're heavily armed, but slack. You'll take them.
Once entry is gained, you're task is to seek and destroy the fugslucker breeding lab the kala bears have going on in there.

Thighbone Debbi:
You will back Captain Chimie in taking out the mercenary guard, then together you'll tackle the fugslucker lab. You are granted free range on demon bashing.

Winnie B:
Winnie wants you beside him to deal with the kala bears. There's hundreds of the little buggers in the caves but your bling confuses them and kalas are naturally, rightfully, terrified of Winnie. Together you'll dominate.

MC Tara:
You'll be dealing with the wounded and damaged. Winnie expects Captain Chimie will break a few bones. Winnie and cousin Winnie B will deal with the kala bears. God help any bear foolish enough to try and block his way.

Arty Ave:
You will not be fighting Ave. You'll help MC Tara with casualties but mainly Winnie wants you to observe. He says the artist sees what is and he asks that you file your impressions for future inclusion in the Archive.

Dog Girl:
Winnie says its time to unleash the Black Dog.

Note – The Black Dog is a vicious beast, a demon dog who attacks without reason or point. In Australia, the saying "Under the Black Dog" is synonymous with depression. Many  have taken their own lives rather than face the Black Dog.

Comrade Josepina was targeted by the Black Dog. Our Dog Girl though, is very brave. She faced him, fought and subdued him. Now, she rides him. She is preparing him as a ferocious weapon for Winnie's army.  
Winnie says, "sic em black dog".

That's all Winnie's instructions for now.
He will crystal you all to base (my place) when it's time to go.
Good luck comrades.
Bring the fox home.

The Earthling Neil.