KALA BEAR WARS : Episode 32

Silverfox has been kidnapped, taken to Mars.
Winnie is organising a rescue mission.
I stepped out on the porch this morning and there's a package.

To – Commander Winnie.

From – Sirius Parcel Delivery.

Warning – DO NOT ACTIVATE INSIDE.

I called Winnie and we opened the package there on the porch. Inside was a rainbow coloured crystal, an odd-looking thing, evidently from Sirius. 

The crystal began to hum as soon as we opened the box, but Winnie assured me it was safe. He went inside and got one of his own crystals, also from Sirius, and we headed off up the paddock.

Winnie placed the rainbow crystal on the ground and touched it with his own crystal, tip to tip. As soon as they touched, the rainbow crystal started to fizz and pop like a lit fuse.

"RUN," said Winnie and we took off for the trees.

From safety we watched as the crystal went off like a Roman Candle, filling the air with a cloud of smoke and silver sparks. The cloud took a vaguely familiar form. The form solidified, the smoke dissipated. Standing there, all proud and shiny, was a gorgeous flying saucer. 

As promised, Sirius had delivered transport for the Silverfox rescue mission to Mars.