Chapter 71

Skylar's POV:

Monday morning came faster than I'd like it to. I'll only be about two hours from Dylan but it'll also be a week apart. The last time I went a a few days without him I felt like my mind was going insane and the pit in my chest was swallowing me whole. I know Dylan isn't thrilled with the idea either, yesterday he was shut down not wanting to agree with anything or even speak for that matter. His goodbye this morning was nothing short of a quick kiss and a mumbled bye.

It hurt seeing as it'll be awhile till I see him again, for me anyways, I was hoping for one of those here's a kiss to remember me by moment. Then again Dylan is nothing what I ever expect so... really what was I expecting.

My cell rings with my Aunts number running across the top, "Hey are you here yet?" I cradle my phone between my ear and shoulder going over everything I've packed for the hundredth time.

"I'm about twenty minutes out this traffic is insane!" I hear her shout something at a passing car close to an illegal action, "anyways, did Dylan change his mind?"

My heart sinks, "I told you he's uncomfortable with holidays. I won't force him to come."

Tooth brush... did I pack one already?

"Well then I hope he's comfortable with Shawn giving you attention for the week."

I stand up straight, "who is Shawn and why is he going to be around for a week?" I ask suspicious of my aunts doings.

"Don't you worry, he's a great guy he will keep you busy." 

I can literally see that mischievous smile on her red painted lips. This is about to be a crap show I can already feel it, "Aunt Jenny, I'm not trying to make Dylan jealous."

"No no of course not.... we are just going to make him wish he came.... shit I have to go some grandma just cut me off-"

And with a loud honk of her horn she hangs up the phone. I'm already dreading this week away. I don't know what she has up her sleeves when it comes to this Shawn guy, but whatever it is, it's really going to piss Dylan off. I go through my bags one last time and tidy up the dorm until my aunt shows up. 

Moments later there's a knock on the door, "coming!" I pull on my university hoodie and open the door greeted by Dylan in dark jeans and his classic leather jacket. "Dylan what are you doing here?"

He walks past me, pulling me into the room and slamming the door. Panic flares in my chest that he's found out about this Shawn guy but quickly it disappears when he pushes me up against the door flushing his body with mine. I gasp his mouth instantly on mine kissing me deeply. His hands tunnel into my hair gripping at my roots. The slight pinch of pain cause me to moan and he wastes no time delving his tongue between my lips claiming me as he does. With each pass of his tongue I find myself tipping out of reality. He grounds his hips against mine  angling his body to fit perfectly against mine so I can feel every inch of him pressed against me.

My hands grip into his strong shoulders and if he's in pain he hides it well as he lifts me up wrapping my legs around his waist. His fingers dig into my thighs desperate to get my body closer as the kiss becomes more frantic. Our breaths tangle together with soft moans slipping from our lips.

He nips at my lower lip then leaves soft kisses to my jaw, my chest falls and rises rapidly as I try to take in air.

My body is ignited and I'm craving much more than just a kiss now as my head is foggy and my skin is begging for his warm touch, "why didn't you come earlier?" My voice comes out breathless.