▪️7

Haewon watched wide-eyed as the red string that connected the two of them, began to fade out

She loosened her grip on his wrist ever so slightly and Jisung harshly ripped it out of her grip, making her stumble slightly.

His chest visibly rose up and down and the 17 year old Soulmates had just fully bonded.
"Are you insane." He began lowly, Haewon looked up at him and then back at her hand that had began to tingle.

It was felt like a big blur, her mind fogged by the sudden bond that had hit her.
She was hyper aware of his presence, the scent of his shampoo over powered any other and suddenly, the cold air was no more as he stood near her.

"I-i..." She began, gasping at the sudden engravings that had appeared on her wrist.

Park Jisung

Her heart sunk, the air was temporarily knocked out of her as she stood frozen.
He was Park Jisung...surely not?

Jisung angrily looked at his own wrist at where her name appeared and he harshly pulled his sleeve down.
His breaths were increasing and his fists clenched.

"You."

Haewon blinked a few times, feeling disoriented but the sound of her phone going off made her jump and step closer to him subconsciously.

Jisung eyed the girl and immediately stepped away from her.
"H-hey, yeah I'm okay. I'll be home soon." She spoke into the phone and she caught sight of Jisung who had pulled his hood back up and began to walk into the darkness.

Haewon ended her call as quickly as she could, the dark air pricking at her senses and the overwhelming coldness making her shiver in fear.
"W-wait."
"Go away."

Jisung deadpanned, his deep and cold toned voice making her flinch slightly.
Haewon fell into step with him, trying to keep up as he strided in the direction of the store, cursing under his breath.

"Shouldn't we get to know-" Haewon's sweet and inviting voice was cut off by Jisung turning around angrily and glaring down at her.
"We're Soulmates..." She said softly, hurt and taking a step back as she looked at the ground.

"This." He pointed to his wrist that had her name on it.
"Doesn't mean shit. I don't want a Soulmate."
"But Jisung-"

"Just fuck off." He spat out, turning back around.
"And grow up."

Um

Um

I'd say that was a successful shopping trip...

No?

Oh okay uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
That was a tense scene right there oops

Should I make him nicer or 👿 Not ;))