▪️30

"Oh my God

"Oh my God." Haewon breathed out as she stepped into the crowded hallway, able to make out Jisung's pink hair and tall frame.

She began walking towards the chaos, already knowing what was happening but she hoped it wasn't what she thought.
She was quite small, managing to slip through the crowd, a few pushes and a lot of 'excuse me's later, she came to a stop.

Her eyes didn't even know where to look, Jisung had his whole weight on some guy, straddling him as his fists came crashing down.
From the angle she was watching, the boy had managed a few hits at Jisung- but not as many.

"Oh my God-" she repeated, her eyes frantically watching as Jisung wouldn't stop and an arm pulled her to the side- looking at the 6 boys.
"Stop him! What's going on!"

Renjun shook his head and Jeno bit his lip in contemplation as more people crowded around to watch the fight.

Haewon turned back to the two boys on the floor and she began feeling the sense of panic rise.
"Jisung!" She yelled out in horror as he clenched his fists over the boys neck.

Jisung's head snapped around at the sound of her voice, his grip loosening as his eyes met Haewon's.
He didn't have the time to react as a fist came in contact with his face and he was roughly pushed off.

Haewon gasped and lurched forward towards Jisung but was pulled back by Jaemin.
"Get off!" Haewon exclaimed as the boy stumbled up and his friend joined in.

Her eyes widened as two boys began ganging up on Jisung and tears began gathering as Jisung's body got pushed into the lockers, making her flinch.

Jisung opened his eyes and something about his gaze made the two boys freeze.
He didn't say anything, he pushed himself off the lockers and grabbed one by the arm and the other by the collar, smashing them both against each other, dodging every next hit.

"Ji-"
"Don't."
"Why?" She snapped at Chenle with anger in her eyes, reflected from Jisung's emotions. She could feel every bit of rage he had and her own panic bubbled at the sight of blood dripping down his face and noticeable bruises.

His elbow came in contact with one's ribs, the boy yelling out in pain and falling to the floor and the other one had been thrown aside.

Jisung stood in the middle of the crowd, panting as his fists remained clenched- hostile eyes piercing holes into everyone.
The crowd was still, in shock by his rage and Jisung took a threatening step forward, causing everyone to panic and try to leave.

Haewon shook off Chenle's grip and ran over to her Soulmate, heart thumping in her ears.
"Jisu-" she began, placing a hand on his arm but he roughly yanked it away.
"Get off." He seethed, eyes landing on the boy who stumbled onto his feet, bloodied faced.

Jisung began walking towards the boy and Haewon panicked.
"Jisung stop!" She yelled out, trying to keep up with him as he strided in the direction of the battered boy.
"I'm going to kill him." He bit out coldly.

Haewon pulled on his arm once more, trying to stop him but Jisung yanked it out again, advancing on him.
"No, no stop." She tried, voice full of fear.

Haewon stepped forward and crashed into his broad back, her arms latching around his abdomen and forhead leaning on his back as she squeezed her eyes shut.

On the resistance of his steps, he stopped and looked down at her hands that were clasped around him.
"Get off-"
"No, Jisung please stop." She almost cried out, partially scared by the fighting and worried about him.
"Get off me Haewon." He warned but she shook her head, tightening her grip, feeling his back rise and fall quickly.

He clasped his hands over her wrists and pulled them apart, stepping from her grip and towards the boys who began to scuttle away, hurt.

But before Jisung could even do anything, Haewon ran in front of him and stopped him.
"Jisung, calm down-"
"Move Haewon." He gritted out, gently pushing her to the side, which heavily contrasted his violent demeanor.

She sucked in a breath of air, feeling overly emotional but didn't quit as she stepped forward once more.