▪️9

Two days

Two days.

It had been two days since she had been to school, Haewon had caught a fever that night, her heart physically aching to the point she was throwing up.

"Is rejection a th-" She stopped herself as she heaved over the toilet once more, her sister rubbing her back with a sad smile.
"Shh..." She cooed as Haewon began crying and shaking simultaneously.
"Rejection isn't a thing...but no contact-"
"I'm going to die, I know."

"Don't say that-"
"Is there something wrong with me, why doesn't he want me as his Soulmate? Am I really that-"
Haewon really couldn't handle it anymore, she was throwing up her gut until she was heaving up nothing but air.

"Let me go get you some water." Minsun said, standing up and rushing out of the bathroom.
Haewon closed her eyes, leaning against the bathroom door as the clock struck midnight and another day of torture began.

▪️

"Dude, are you okay? You look a little pale." Mark muttered as he walked alongside Jisung.
Jisung nodded curtly and tried to hide his wincing as he walked. Every muscle in his body aches, screaming for some relief.

"I told him." Chenle muttered, scoffing.
"What?" Mark asked confused.
"He's avoiding his Soulmates and he's going to get them both killed."

Jisung let out a loud sigh and stopped walking, making the rest stop too. He had a very low patience, and the dull aching in the back of his head made it 100 times worse.
His eyes were burning and his neck began to form beads of sweat.

"Fuck you all." He muttered, pushing past them with little to no energy.

She had gotten worse, laying on her bed in the dark confinements of her room

She had gotten worse, laying on her bed in the dark confinements of her room. Haewon's curtains were drawn although it was daylight outsiders, the rays of sun abused her vision too much and the room was left in darkness.

The covers were up to her chin and her body underneath it shook violently, unable to even turn her body as it creates too much pain for her.

"Hey Darling, are you feeling any better?" Her Father asked, poking his head around the corner.
Haewon shook her head and then scrunched her face in pain at the movement.

He walked further into her room till he reached her bed and placed his hand on her hot forehead.
"Have you tried reaching him?"

"N-no." She managed out, throat sore and dry.
"Even talking to him can ease it Haewon-"
"He doesn't want to speak to me." She snapped, feeling guilty immediately.
"Honey," he began, placing a hand on her shoulder.
"I am really pissed off, trust me. But no one- I mean no one- can resist the Soulmate bond. It's too strong, you have to give in."

"He seems hell-bent on staying awa-" Haewon began coughing violently, the fit leaving her unable to breathe properly.
"I'm gonna die." Her voice became softer, full with emotion as her eyes began tearing up.

"No you aren't, I won't let it happen."

But what could her Father do?

What could anyone do?

They were both going to die.

Jisung fam

This ain't it sis